Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to figure out the name of a movie?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steelcouch
    Career Member
    • Feb 11, 2006

Trying to figure out the name of a movie?

Hope this is the right area for this. Trying to figure out the name of a movie. What I remember from the movie is that it is based in a college campus. There is a sorority of girls that are more than friendly with the male students. The girls take the guys up to there room and in the act suck the blood or the life out of them. I think! The girls are somethings from space. There is a boyfriend and girlfriend couple that are the stars of the movie. The sorority girls try to get ahold of the boyfriend for some reason. I think it had to do with the type of blood he had. Thats pretty much what I remember of the movie. Remember it was good but kind of cheesy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has been racking my brain for two weeks now. Its a 90's movie.
  • StrangeVisitor
    Career Member
    • May 13, 2007

It might be "Decoys". Do the space girl/monsters have cgi tentacles (or at least shadows of tentacles)?

Comment

• Wise4671
      Banned
      • Aug 11, 2007

This might be it:

Cannibal Vampire Schoolgirls from Outer Space (1998)

Comment

• steelcouch
        Career Member
        • Feb 11, 2006

You just might have guessed the name of the movie. Youtubed decoy and it looks to be the film. Now have to see if I can find it at Rasputin.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎