X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

Please Help With Custom Emblem

I'm In Need Of Help With A Emblem For A Superhero That I Created.I've Been Trying To Get The Emblem To Print On A Sheet Of Glossy 3/4" Round Labels.I Can't Get It To Line Up When I Print It Out.I've Used All But One Sheet Of The Labels And I Can't Afford To Buy Anymore Label Sheets Because I'm On A Fixed Income From Social Security.I'm In A Wheelchair From Rhuematoid Arthritis And My Hands Are The Worst To Use.if Anyone Can Help Me,I Can Send You My Last Sheet And I Can E-mail You The Emblem For The Labels.thanks In Advance To Whoever Can Help Me,I Really Appreciate It.
  • GreenLantern9999
    GL of Mego Sector
    • Oct 8, 2007

I don't know if I can help with your label sheets but I would be happy to try and make you an emblem here and send it off to you just show me the emblem you would like to use and get me your address and I will run a few off for you and send them your way.
    No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• ctc
      Fear the monkeybat!
      • Aug 16, 2001

>I Can't Get It To Line Up When I Print It Out

Hmmmm.... what isn't lining up?

Don C.

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by GreenLantern9999
        I don't know if I can help with your label sheets but I would be happy to try and make you an emblem here and send it off to you just show me the emblem you would like to use and get me your address and I will run a few off for you and send them your way.
        Very cool of you to help him out. Always nice to see a friendly gesture. Now if we could only get the rest of the world to follow your example.

I love this place!! Big group hug!!!
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎