X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hotfoot
    Dazed and Confused
    • Dec 30, 2007

Crisis narrowly averted!

Spent Saturday cleaning Dorothy's dress and starting work on a custom.

Had the head and a temporary outfit in a baggie along with Dorothy's dress and an EMCE body on the kitchen table. Was planning on working on them tonight. Got home and the kitchen table was cleaned off. The weekend paper, the girls artwork, and my custom stuff was all missing. I was told it was put in a drawer. Open the drawer and there was the body but no head, outfit or dress.

Was told everything else on the table was in the trash. After digging through several bags I find Dorothy's dress. In the last bag I find the baggie with the head and outfit. "Must have gotten mixed up when I cleaned up!" Shee scooped everything up and threw it out without looking! (I wonder if that is the fate of several missing tools?)

I can't leave anything out overnight around here. Lesson Learned!
    Too many toys. Not enough space!
  • Drain
    megos are yummy
    • Jun 10, 2007

Originally posted by Hotfoot
    Spent Saturday cleaning Dorothy's dress and starting work on a custom.

Had the head and a temporary outfit in a baggie along with Dorothy's dress and an EMCE body on the kitchen table. Was planning on working on them tonight. Got home and the kitchen table was cleaned off. The weekend paper, the girls artwork, and my custom stuff was all missing. I was told it was put in a drawer. Open the drawer and there was the body but no head, outfit or dress.

Was told everything else on the table was in the trash. After digging through several bags I find Dorothy's dress. In the last bag I find the baggie with the head and outfit. "Must have gotten mixed up when I cleaned up!" Shee scooped everything up and threw it out without looking! (I wonder if that is the fate of several missing tools?)

I can't leave anything out overnight around here. Lesson Learned!

At least you are still married for the sake of the children. In a divorce, she gets half your Mego collection.
    Mego Nudists Fish Nude Show Off your Rod.

Comment

• Hotfoot
      Dazed and Confused
      • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by Drain
      At least you are still married for the sake of the children. In a divorce, she gets half your Mego collection.
      I keep threatening her that I will leave and leave her all my junk. She can have it all!

She tells me there are not enough construction dumpster available!

Comment

• Alberto Malnati
        low tech animal
        • Nov 30, 2002

Originally posted by Drain
        I was luky, my ex-wife loves my megos..she continued to take the pics of my custom for a long period after the divorce, but she never ask me to get one too
        BIRD LIVES!!!
        ciao Al

Comment

• Alberto Malnati
          low tech animal
          • Nov 30, 2002

Originally posted by Alberto Malnati
          I was luky, my ex-wife loves my megos..she continued to take the pics of my custom for a long period after the divorce, but she never ask me to get one too
          ...probably she loves me much more from the day of our divorce
          BIRD LIVES!!!
          ciao Al

Comment

• ctc
            Fear the monkeybat!
            • Aug 16, 2001

>I can't leave anything out overnight around here. Lesson Learned!

....and THAT'S why I'm an angry recluse....

Don C.

Comment

• mitchedwards
              Mego Preservation Society
              • May 2, 2003

looks like you need your own work table.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• Hotfoot
                Dazed and Confused
                • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by mitchedwards
                looks like you need your own work table.
                I have one but its packed full of otherstuff I can barely use it. Had my own room for a while in the house but gave it so my youngest could have a room. Built a room in the attic to relax and display my toys but no workspace up there. Plus its limited time I can use it as my wife works nights and weekends and I have 2 little ones to keep my eyes on!

Just have to remember to put things away or they tend to disappear!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎