X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hotfoot
    Dazed and Confused
    • Dec 30, 2007

My Boy Wonder

Bought a Nekkid Robin a few months ago. Loose joints but does stand on his own.

Couldn't have him running around Nekkid so he borrowed AJ's surf clothes.

Found this suit and an EMCE body on eBay. Added some misc black boots I just got in from Ed.

Now I just need a utility belt and chest emblem and touch up his mask and hair!
    Last edited by Hotfoot; Oct 17, '08, 6:35 PM.
    Too many toys. Not enough space!
  • Hotfoot
    Dazed and Confused
    • Dec 30, 2007

Just touched up his hair and mask. Need to get some small professional brushes. Used the cheap plastic brush that came with my daughters $2.00 water paints! I did use some acrylic paint my wife had.

Last edited by Hotfoot; Oct 18, '08, 1:24 PM.

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Looks good.. Looks like a Brian Leitner Earth2 Robin Suit.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• almitysufx
        Persistent Member
        • May 27, 2004

Pretty good painting from one of those brushes. I don't even make my 2 year old grandkid use those. I toss them and give her my spares. You should give the boots a quick once over with some green paint maybe???

Comment

• megocrazy
          Museum Trouble Maker
          • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
          Looks good.. Looks like a Brian Leitner Earth2 Robin Suit.
          It is, I remember the auction. I had it on my watch list. I never let one of B's suits go cheap. Too well made. He's got this figure finished on his site. I think there was a belt that came with it. Just got one of his Gorshin Riddler suits and head. Looks awesome. Just need time to paint it now.
          It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

I got that same suit from BL, but mine came with a cloth belt, didn't yours?
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Hotfoot
              Dazed and Confused
              • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by megocrazy
              It is, I remember the auction. I had it on my watch list. I never let one of B's suits go cheap. Too well made. He's got this figure finished on his site. I think there was a belt that came with it. Just got one of his Gorshin Riddler suits and head. Looks awesome. Just need time to paint it now.
              I didn't get mine from Brian. Thanks for the info. It is nicely made.

Originally posted by Meule
              I got that same suit from BL, but mine came with a cloth belt, didn't yours?
              Has a small strip of yellow plastic like material. I thought it might be a belt but has no way of attaching it. Needs a buckle or velcro or dab of glue. I think an AJ belt painted yellow would look cool.

Originally posted by almitysufx
              Pretty good painting from one of those brushes. I don't even make my 2 year old grandkid use those. I toss them and give her my spares. You should give the boots a quick once over with some green paint maybe???
              Thanks., I'm just starting with all this madness so have to go pick up some paints and brushes. My kids like to smash the paint onto the paper if I don't watch them. The cheapie brushes work just fine for them now!

As for the boots I had thought of cutting them down a little or looking for others before I paint them. I really don't care for his original style shoes!

Just bought a bunch of misc clothes and 2 sets of boots from Ed to start stocking my parts box! Have a few misc. heads on the way and you know the rest....

My wife is starting to roll her eyes when I get a box in the mail!

My oldest daughter (almost 7) wants me to make her a Princess "Collector Doll" as she calls them!

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

wow,what a difference a little paint can make
                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• miguet
                  Persistent Member