Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Space, the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wyldpny
    Star Trek Mego Customizer
    • Jan 29, 2008

"Space, the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise..."

EPISODE ONE: "The Romulan Gambit"

Our story begins on board the Federation flagship U.S.S. Enterprise that is currently patrolling the Romulan neutral zone...

Capt. Kirk: "Captains Log stardate 43198.1. The Enterprise continues to patrol the Romulan Neutral zone. Nerves are high as reports of Romulan activity have been high as of late...."

Capt. Kirk: "Mr. Spock, any ships showing up on sensors?"

Mr. Spock: "Nothing as of yet Sir"

Capt. Kirk: "Spock, doesn't it seem strange that we have received so many reports of Romulan activity and yet we have encountered not even a sensor blip in the past few days?"

Mr. Spock: "It is logical to assume that we could have been detected when we first entered this area of space."

Capt. Kirk: "Lt Uhura, send a coded sub space message to Starfleet Command and update them that we have not encountered any vessels, Romulan or otherwise."

Lt. Uhura: "Yes Captain."
    Last edited by wyldpny; Oct 15, '08, 7:09 PM.
    Capt. Kirk: "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?"
    Mr. Spock: "I am not aware of anyone who fits that description, Captain"
    Capt. Kirk: "No, Mr. Spock, I didn't think you would be"
  • wyldpny
    • Jan 29, 2008

Mr. Scott: "Captain, it is possible that Romulan ships are in the area but are currently cloaked"

Capt. Kirk: "How 'bout it Spock? Is it possible there are cloaked ships out there?"

Mr. Spock: "Since there is so little known about the Romulans and their cloaking device, anything is possible."

Mr. Spock: "Captain, I believe you now have your answer on the view screen."

Capt. Kirk: "Uhura, open hailing frequencies"
    Uhura: "Hailing frequencies open sir"

Capt. Kirk: "This is Captain Kirk of the Federation Starship Enterprise. We are on patrol and come in peace. Please respond"

Capt. Kirk: "Any response Lt?"

Uhura: "Nothing sir. All quiet"

Mr. Scott: "How 'bout I fire a Photon Torpedo in there direction to get there attention Captain?
    Last edited by wyldpny; Oct 15, '08, 3:11 PM.
    Capt. Kirk: "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?"

Comment

• wyldpny
      • Jan 29, 2008

Capt. Kirk: "I will certainly keep that in mind Mr. Scott.

Mr. Spock: "Captain, sensors are now picking up wave pattern energy readings, possibly a transporter being activated on the Romulan ship"

Capt. Kirk: "Shields up Mr. Scott!"

Mr. Scott: "Aye Captain"

Mr. Spock: "Too late Captain, I now read one alien life form on board the Enterprise. Located on Deck B heading towards turbolift 3. It appears the Alien life form is heading towards the bridge"

Capt. Kirk: "Go to red alert. Mr. Scott, get security up here on the double!"
      Last edited by wyldpny; Oct 15, '08, 7:06 PM.

Comment

• david_b
        Never had enough toys..
        • May 9, 2008

Ah, we haven't had a well-constructed story here in a long, LONG time..

Game on ~
        Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

• wyldpny
          • Jan 29, 2008

Mr. Spock: "Captain, look"

Capt. Kirk: "Gentlement, we had better get our weapons ready. Looks like we are going to have a visitor"

Mr. Scott: "Captain, the vessel has disappeared."
          Capt. Kirk: "Understood Mr. Scott. Everyone ready?"

Mr. Spock: "Ready Captain"

Romulan: "Lower your weapons and sit down or I will have my ship transport me off and destroy this vessel!"

Capt. Kirk: "Looks like we had better do as he says"

Mr. Spock: "Are you sure this is a wise move Sir? The numbers are on our side"

Capt. Kirk: "Mr. Spock, he does have the advantage as he claims that his ship could easily destroy us"

Romulan: "You are wise to surrender your ship to the Romulan Empire Captain"
          Last edited by wyldpny; Oct 15, '08, 2:15 PM.

Comment

• wyldpny
            • Jan 29, 2008

Capt. Kirk: "I will surrender my ship but only after we shake hands on it"

Romulan: "No tricks Captain or I will have this vessel destroyed"
            Capt. Kirk: "It is an Earth tradition to always shake hands, isn't that right Mr. Spock?"

Mr. Spock: "The Captain is telling the truth, as that is the correct Earth greeting sir"

Romulan: "Then as a warrior of the Romulan Empire I will shake your hand Captain."

Romulan: "Now Captain, I will be taking over your..."
            Capt. Kirk: "Now Mr. Spock!"

Romulan: "Uhhnn..."

Capt. Kirk: "You have to teach me that some time"
            Mr. Spock: "I have tried Captain"

Capt. Kirk: "Where is security?"
            Last edited by wyldpny; Oct 15, '08, 2:19 PM.

Comment

• wyldpny
              • Jan 29, 2008

Mr. Scott: "Captain, security is here"

Capt. Kirk: "Mr. Scott, help him carry our visitor to the brig"
              Mr. Scott: "It will be a pleasure"

Mr. Spock: "Captain, the Romulan ship has returned"

Lt. Uhura: "Captain, they are signaling for our surrender"

Capt. Kirk: "Lt., ship to ship"
              Lt. Uhura: "Hailing frequencies open sir"

Capt. Kirk: "This is the Captain of the starship Enterprise. We have your crewman in our brig and if you don't go back to your side of the neutral zone immediately we will take your presence here as an act of war"

Dr. McCoy: "Looks like I missed all the fun"

Mr. Spock: "I would not consider the ship being boarded and threatened by a Romulan as being fun Doctor"

Mr. Scott: "Captain, the Romulan ship appears to be heading back towards the neutral zone."
              Capt. Kirk: "Thats great news Mr. Scott. Keep sensors locked on to them until they cross back over to their side"

Dr. McCoy: "I am glad to see that my services were not needed Jim"
              Last edited by wyldpny; Oct 15, '08, 3:34 PM.

Comment

• wyldpny
                • Jan 29, 2008

Capt. Kirk: "Me too Bones"

Mr. Spock: "I would say that Starfleet Command will find this incident interesting"

Dr. McCoy: "Well, I for one hope that the Romulans don't make a habit of doing this to often"
                Lt. Uhura: "Captain, Starbase 6 confirms that the Romulan vessel has crossed over to their side of the neutral zone"

Mr. Spock: "It would seem Captain that you were successful in convincing the Romulans that starting an intergalactic war was not good for all involved. I would like to see Starfleet attempt to begin peace talks with the Romulans"

Dr. McCoy: "Are you out of your Vulcan mind Spock?"

Mr. Spock: "Doctor, I find your emotional outbursts to be.."
                Capt. Kirk: "You two are not going to start this again are you? If so I am just going to cover my ears."

Mr. Spock: "Captain, it is illogical to assume that I would take part in an emotional argument with the good doctor"
                Dr. McCoy: "An emotional argument? Why you green pointed eared Vulcan..."
                Capt. Kirk: "I'm not listening..la..la..la"

Entire crew: "Hah hah hah hah"

THE END
                Last edited by wyldpny; Oct 18, '08, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                  MeGoing
                  • May 14, 2003

Thanks I enjoyed that ... it must have taken you a while...well done!

Comment

• Hotfoot
                    Dazed and Confused
                    • Dec 30, 2007

Well Done!
                    Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

• miguet
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 11, 2007

Thanks for sharing, it was enjoyable.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                        • Apr 3, 2007

What I really like about this story is the way it's photographed. Taking the pictures at such close range from the action figure's POV made the playset look bigger than it actually is. After seeing it on the other site, (and now the actual story has changed slightly), I would go into my toyroom, squat down and look at the Enterprise playset w/ this POV. Pretty cool, since it really does make it look bigger.

Prespective is everything!
                        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• wyldpny
                          • Jan 29, 2008

Thanks for all the compliments
                          I will be shooting some more scenes as soon as I get my other displayset pieces from Scott

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎