X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Any interest in MODOK head casts?

Nothing to see here. Not going to happen now.
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Jan 11, '09, 5:04 AM.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • bobbait
    What, me worry?
    • Jun 9, 2005

sign me up.
    sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Sounds cool!

What would you do for arms & legs, use Teen Titan's? II'm wondering how youe would navigate armaturing (sp?) the limbs.

Would the "head" be hollow?
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

Count me in - who wouldn't want a Mego MODOK? Especially with Christmas around the corner!
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Personally, I plan to use 12 inch figure arms and legs. They should be bigger than a person.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Alberto Malnati
            low tech animal
            • Nov 30, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            Personally, I plan to use 12 inch figure arms and legs. They should be bigger than a person.
            MHH...yes Modok is bigger than a normal human...but his limbs are shorter than the normal...better use a bigger body than bigger limbs....Anyway...great work with the head!
            BIRD LIVES!!!
            ciao Al

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Its just a Marvel Legends head that my friend plans to blow up to 8/9 inch scale.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Any one else???

Comment

• customfigurexpress
                  • Apr 26, 2008

Hey Guys, I'm the guy who was thinking of blowing up the Marvel Legends Modok. I know most of you dont know me, check out my ebay feedback( custom-figure-express) almost 400 positive no negatives. Anyway so far one person has paypaled me, I need the rest of you interested to send payment so I can get the materials I need..Any questions?

Tony

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Including my lazy butt.

Comment

• bobbait
                      What, me worry?
                      • Jun 9, 2005

payment sent!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• customfigurexpress
                        • Apr 26, 2008

Okay guys I'm on person short of what i wanted, However I might be able to go ahead anyway.. I have to figure it out on paper.. In the event that I think we can swing it with the funds we have... Do you guys want me to try and put Modok together so all you have to do is The limbs and painting? Or just the way you saw the head.. Get back to ma asap...

Tony

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

I'm ok with the head as is since I want to do something a bit less "by the book" with him. Whatever the majority comes up with I'm ok about, tho.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                            • Mar 15, 2008

I'm down with whatever you do.

For my custom, I'm planning on using a standard CTVT body, and will have to whip up a chair.
                            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

UPDATE: Tony said he's got all his growing and casting supplies, so he's getting started this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎