X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Check Out this Months TV Film Memorabilia

This month's TV Film Memorabilia has an expansive history of Mego Corporation article written by Spencer Peet, many of the photographs are from the Mego Museum. The article covers the rise and fall of Mego and includes a wide amount of rare product from all their lines.

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super-Spider-Man? Ron's latest creation is a very imaginative alagamation of two pop culture icons.

More...
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

Great to see more press for the hobby, and the Museum doing its part. I don't know that I've seen this magazine before, but I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Comment

• English Paul
      Archive cased.
      • Aug 17, 2005

I believe (if it is the British publication I think it is) that it used to be called `Model and Collectors Mart`. The top r/h corner of the cover seems to suggest so.

I bought a copy on Ebay the other day so i`m looking forward to reading it.
      "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

A great preview of the first few pages of the article can be found here:

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

6 pages on the history of Mego, cool to see Mego still gets this much coverage
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎