• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roman
    Persistent Member
    • Jan 25, 2003

JLU Figures

Hey kids:

Has anyone been seeing the latest figures from this line in stores yet?

I saw the additions coming this year with Hawkman and Mister Miracle and apparently they're adding Grod in a new 6 pack.

I am falling behind a bit however. Last I saw was the Nemesis/ Amazo three pack and I am not finding Huntress, Shade, Dr. Light, Entrigen and Vigilante.
    Lord knows they may have others I am unaware of. I see Obsidian, Barda and Deadshot on ebay.

Just curious as to what is being seen out there in stores. I have three Targets nearby but they usually have very little. Once in a while I get lucky and there's an odd figure on the shelf.

Rob
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Just picked up the Lightray/Nemesis/Amazo 3 pack here. And recently found Etrigan.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ScottA
      Original Member
      • Jun 25, 2001

I NEVER saw the blue singled carded Aquaman, Booster Gold, or Red Tornado in the stores (I had to buy them at a show finally). I have YET to see the Etrigan 3-pack, Stargirl 3-pack, Volcana 3-pack OR the single carded Vigilante. I'm guessing I missed them by now. I see on ebay that the new 3-packs and singles are starting to hit so I'm even futher behind. The reason I buy the 3-packs is you never know if the one new one will be released on a single card and the reason I buy the single card is so the figure will have the accessory. If they had just put the accessory in the 3-packs it would save me all kinds of time and money. And now I need help with the exclusive SDCC 3-pack...

Things are just as bad for the DC Superheroes. I just found Steel this past Tuesday and still haven't seen the black suit Superman or the new blue suit Supergirl.
      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I still haven't found the Stargirl or Volcana 3-packs, and haven't seen new singles since late last year.

Same with DCSH. I have yet to see blue (current) Supergirl, Mongul, or black Superman.

After these lines are finally cancelled (and with this crappy distribution, it won't be long), we'll probably find these things in droves at KBs and Toy Liquidators.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Pretty sure we are seeing the end of the JLU line right now. I suspect there won't be any new product shown at Toyfair next February.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Sentry
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 3, 2007

I just got the Superman/Wonder Woman/Etrigan 3 pack like a few months ago. From what i understand it's an uncommon set, leave it to me to like the characters that cost the most, I did however find the set at Target. Pretty lucky if I do say so myself! I just wish they would have made a Deadman! Etrigan and Deadman are my faves in DC!
            sigpic
            http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
            [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Target has a 6 pack of figures featuring Grodd for the fall, along with one other surprise.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

I picked up Rocket Red today at Target...I'm waaaaaay behind!
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

HOly crap, I've had him for about a year!!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                    The Packaging King
                    • Dec 31, 2004

^ All I ever see at Target or TRU are the Supes with the Black Rose thing or the Super Cold Breath of one of the Batman variations. The other characters are very HTF up here. As for the 3 packs, it's always the Justice Lords or the GL Corps.
                    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• grayhank
                      That Fisher Price Guy
                      • Feb 9, 2007

The new JLU figures have hit my area in Northern CA. Too bad I was away on vacation in Rhode Island. Anyway, all that was left was the new single carded Superman. This is the wave that also has the single carded Blue Devil & Lex Luthor, plus new versions of Wonder Woman, Batman & Green Lantern. Also appearing on single cards in this wave for the first time are Shining Knight, Vixen & Sinestro.

No sign of any of the new 3-Packs though.
                      Scott D Thompson | Facebook

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎