X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drmego
    EMCE Toys
    • Jun 15, 2001

Wave 2 and wave 3 cases available

I just added to the EMCE Toys section of Dr. Mego's Repros full unopened cases of Spock/Andorian and McCoy/Romulan.

I didn't think about it until a customer called me asking for them. If comic
    shop owners want them, I can go lower on the price. Since Kirk and the
    Klingon re-orders are in transit now, I want them to be able to have all
    of the new Treks in stores for the holidays.
    www.drmego.com
    www.megoman.com
    www.emcetoys.com
  • Mr Mego
    Love to play with Megos
    • Oct 19, 2003

Thanks for let us know about them for sell.

I wish to buying Spock/Andorian case of 8 and McCoy/Romulan case of 8 but if I have enough money then I'll buying all of them from you.

I like that boxes came from factory Diamond Select Toys & Collectibles LLC looks great! LMK if it's empty boxes in your shop, don't throw them away, I'm really wanted to buying empty Diamond Select Toys & Collectibles LLC boxes from you. I just need to collect them close to my complete EMCE Retro Mego Star Trek & POTA packages collection in the future.

I hope them to be able to have all of the new Star Treks in stores for the Holidays. I can't wait to receives the new Star Trek sets for my birthday by next month and Christmas presents!

I posted this information and pics for you is for our members and customers (quests) to viewing them. Is that okay I posted this for you? If not, LMK.

Spock/Andorian case of 8
    $122.00
    Unopened case of 4 Spocks and 4 Andorians. Retailers:e-mail me for bulk discount. Shipping via priority mail for $14.00

McCoy/Romulan case of 8
    $122.00
    Unopened case of 4 McCoy and 4 Romulans. Retailers:e-mail me for bulk discount. Shipping charge is $14.00 for priority mail.

Hey guys, check it out Star Trek 8 inch action figures
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Mr Mego; Oct 10, '08, 1:41 PM. Reason: Added sentence
    Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎