X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nordox
    • Dec 22, 2007

Please Post Where To Buy Khan

I am sure this deserve its own thread.
    Y'know I pre-ordered some place from here that sent me back an email but I really haven't kept track and haven't been able to find the message.

This end of toy collecting has become frustrating I don't think I have this problem as a kid.

Can all the good mego citizens post the best places to order a Khan since obviously this is going to turn into a headache from what I am seeing.
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Dr. Mego has said he would have them. See earlier threads. I am sure there will be plenty floating around on ebay. In fact some guy in England has some up right now.

Comment

• drmego
      EMCE Toys
      • Jun 15, 2001

If you really want one right now - go with this guy in the UK.
      I'm dying to see what he has.

STAR TREK KHAN RETRO MEGO 8" FIGURE MOC - eBay (item 220291071220 end time Nov-05-08 11:23:21 PST)
      www.drmego.com
      www.megoman.com
      www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• spotter
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 6, 2008

Unless he has friends who are chinese dock workers how did he beat doc Mego?
        Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
          valar morghulis
          • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by nordox
          I am sure this deserve its own thread.
          Y'know I pre-ordered some place from here that sent me back an email but I really haven't kept track and haven't been able to find the message.

This end of toy collecting has become frustrating I don't think I have this problem as a kid.

Can all the good mego citizens post the best places to order a Khan since obviously this is going to turn into a headache from what I am seeing.
          The figure, with the exception of a couple UK sellers, is NOT OUT YET. You probably reserved a figure via Planet X (and got the confirmation email), since that's what many other members here did too. There are several older threads on the topic here in Replica Chat.

So if that's the case, you don't have to do anything. Once Planet X gets the figures in, they'll contact you with payment instructions.
          Last edited by Sideshow Spock; Oct 8, '08, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• drmego
            EMCE Toys
            • Jun 15, 2001

The only Khans I have are pre-production samples. I have to buy them from Planet X or
            Hastings too.
            www.drmego.com
            www.megoman.com
            www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
              valar morghulis
              • Mar 8, 2005

Speaking of Hastings, Toyfare mentioned in their announcement of the Khan figure a few months back that the Hastings website would be offering the figure too..

Unfortunately, Hastings has recently taken down their rather weak website (gohastings.com) in anticipation of a big relaunch in Spring, 2009.

So that seems to be one less option, assuming it was one to begin with..

Comment

• nordox
                • Dec 22, 2007

I did preorder

I did preorder but my mailbox is out of control.
                I guess it was planet x? was there another email aside from the first
                email that they added you to their list?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎