X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

Castaway Phantom Question

Will there be an in scale inaction figure of the Phantom's wolf companion Devil with the Phantom figure or will it be a separate purchase?
    Scott
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Good question...

We have the prototype of the Flattworld Devil, with the rest of the stuff we got to produce the Phantom, this is what you've seen in promo pix along with Jason's awesome throne.

We fully intend to produce both pieces, but we haven't worked out in what capacity just yet... they could be in a deluxe set or a show exclusive, but not likely for sale by themselves (this could change though), we just haven't worked out the detes yet... But we do intend on producing these pieces.

-Dave

Comment

• Action Martin
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 30, 2007

Thanks! I was asking because I was at A.C. Moore last night and they had two inaction wolves (grey, white) in their toy section that looked like they would almost be in scale for the Phantom.
      Scott

Comment

• LadyZod
        Superman's Gal Pal
        • Jan 27, 2007

Heck, the wolf could always be a website exclusive that comes in a little baggy and header card. Kind of reminds me of McFarlane Toys exclusive bag is Izs (sp?).
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
        Check out my art:
        Art Portfolio@Redbubble
        Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 18, 2007

Please stop talking about Castaways Phantom....it is much to painful waiting for this figure to transpire. Everytime I read another post it gets that much harder to wait for this awesome figure!!!! The next step would be the Zorro figure which I can't freakin wait to see.....AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Too painful.....the wait the wait.....

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

Castaway Phantom Question

They're gonna do Zorro?!

I WANT ONE!
            JediJaida

Comment

• Action Martin
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by David Lee
              We fully intend to produce both pieces, but we haven't worked out in what capacity just yet... they could be in a deluxe set or a show exclusive
              I really, really hope that they aren't a show exclusive. The cost to attend some of the bigger shows really outweighs the exclusive action figure. I'm still shaking from my overpaying for the SDCC JLU Solomon Grundy on eBay the week after the con.
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎