X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Chiller Guest List so far...

I'm not a huge fan of Horror but this list for the Chiller Show in Jersey this year looks impresive so far. Here's the link to the guest list:

Chiller Theatre - Guests!
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Chiller has really morphed into a pop culture show more than horror, It sort of happened gradually. I remember in the ninties it was all about having guys like Coffin Joe and Michael Berryman, now horror guests are in the minority.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

Three SWEATHOGS all in one place? That's cool, especially since Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs is hard to get a hold of...

Comment

• Type3Toys
        Home Of The Type3 Body
        • Jan 18, 2005

I does look pretty cool. Would love to meet Linda Hamilton!
        LOOK
        Action Figure Design & Prototypes
        For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
        To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

The only problem with higher end guests, you can see from a mile away they really don't want to be there --- and to me, it kind of ruins it, including my good memories of them onscreen.

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by type1kirk
            The only problem with higher end guests, you can see from a mile away they really don't want to be there --- and to me, it kind of ruins it, including my good memories of them onscreen.
            Truth. My best friend and I last went to Chiller a few years ago. For the first time we went to the autograph tent, and you could tell who had fun being there (the cast from Willy Wonka, Gary "Radar O'Reilly" Burghoff, Michael Jai White, etc.), and the ones who didn't (Traci Lords, etc.). My buddy nailed it - "This is where celebrities go when their phones stop ringing." Harsh, I know, but that statement kind of stuck ever since.

Hopefully, I'm wrong, and Burt and the crew this year have a blast, but I do agree Chiller's become less about horror and more about pop culture stuff. Shame, really, but I do have great memories (one year I picked up a MINT Mego Spidey... for $10! Some girl was waiting for her boyfriend to come back to their table, I saw the Spidey, asked how much and she just sais "uh, would $10 be OK?" SOLD.)
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• HardyGirl
              Mego Museum's Poster Girl
              • Apr 3, 2007

Wow! What cool guests! Too bad I can't go.
              "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
              'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
              Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
              If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, that is a DIVERSE list there. So many non-"genre" celebs there. Burt Reynolds? Morgan Fairchild? Weird.

Surprised to see Richard Dryfus on the con circuit. I guess he hasn't done much lately though...

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                  Web Wobbler
                  • May 12, 2007

Wow, William Schallert is still alive? I thought he passed years ago.
                  Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
                  Good Trader List

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎