X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cobaltkatdrone
    • Jan 8, 2008

I Need some packaging.

Hi all

I'm currently making a custom mego for my friends birthday and I'd like to put it in packaging. I already made the card art in the size of the Worlds greatest super heroes blister card.

Ideally I'd like to get the art printed and put it in one of those superclam cases like megocards.com does. I had tried to contact megocards but haven't received a reply.

I'm trying to get every thing finished by the 26th of September.

Does any one have any ideas where I can get a custom card printed and or where to get some superclam display cases quick?

Thanks
    CKD
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Check with Anthony (thetoyroom) or Mike (mego73)
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• bobws
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 13, 2008

i haven't been able to get any WGSH size clamshells. and Doc Mego only sells the Star Trek size. so it may be best to have a custom card done in that size (shorter but wider) and get the clamshell from Doc. that's how i'm going from now on.
      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• David Lee
        The Fix-it-up Chappie
        • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by bobws
        i haven't been able to get any WGSH size clamshells. and Doc Mego only sells the Star Trek size. so it may be best to have a custom card done in that size (shorter but wider) and get the clamshell from Doc. that's how i'm going from now on.
        We'll have our resealable standard WGSH clam shells available again shortly...

-Dave

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Drop me a PM...I'm sure I can get something to you this week, no problem.
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• cobaltkatdrone
            • Jan 8, 2008

Thank you all for your help. I'll post some pictures when it's all done.

Later
            CKD

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎