X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Stiletto boot heels

Does anyone have any idea on how to make stiletto boot heels for female boots?

Making the shaft of the boot is no problem. Simply drape the pattern material over the leg, draw the seam, remove material, and sew the seam.

After the insole and sole are taken care of, what about the heel?

The female pirate boots that DocMego sells are pretty cute, but I want a pair of absolutely WICKED stiletto boots.

I can't recall where, but I saw a Black Canary custom with pair of leather like stiletto boots with a foldover cuff.
    JediJaida
  • Bizarro Amy
    Formerly known as Del
    • Dec 12, 2004

Could you sculpt the sole and insert something like a toothpick, then cast it? Since Barbie's feet were so tiny, you could probably do something with her high-heeled shoes, if you can't find a pair that would fit as is. There were some open-toed sandals that you could just cut off the straps and use the soles from them.
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• jessica
      fortune favors the bold
      • Nov 5, 2007

Originally posted by del
      Could you sculpt the sole and insert something like a toothpick, then cast it? Since Barbie's feet were so tiny, you could probably do something with her high-heeled shoes, if you can't find a pair that would fit as is. There were some open-toed sandals that you could just cut off the straps and use the soles from them.
      Very clever!! I would love to see this done!!
      Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
      Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
      1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
      1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎