Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we gonna get the new DM female bodies?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

When are we gonna get the new DM female bodies?

Okay, I have been waiting on tenterhooks for more than a year, ever since I found out that Paul was having new female bodies made.

I know that with all the froufaraw concerning the Olympics, that stuff was going to be majorly delayed concerning shipping; I understand that, I really do.

But I really, REALLY want some new female bodies!

I've got a bunch of heads that demand new bods, instead of the CTVT crapola that they are stuck on.

I don't mean to be rude, or demanding, or annoying; I would simply like a rough guesstimate as to when we can expect them.

I saw the pictures posted elsewhere on this board, and I think that they are even better than the original Mego bodies. They certainly look to be sturdier.

I still love the vintage bodies, mind you. But they are fragile due to their age, even if they are made of plastic, and I don't want to inadvertently break something in my zeal to create a custom.
    JediJaida
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

New female bodies...
    can't wait.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Captain
      Fighting the good fight!
      • Jun 17, 2001

If I remember right Doc last mentioned October as a "due in" date.

I wasnt at Megomeet to see the prototype body, but from the pictures and stories I agree with you...these will be better than the originals.Especially if the legs/arms/and hands flex like Docs male bodies. Uhura may finally be able to hold a phaser!
      The knee joints certainly look worlds better than the originals too.
      "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎