• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Mobile Internet and The Museum problem

Hey all,
    I just upgraded my Treo 650 (cingular) to internet. So I could keep up w/ ebay and Mego Museum (of course). I can load the museums pages wonderfully and read to my hearts content. But the problem is. I cant log in. I cant post to the forums. I cant get to any of the features that a registered user can use because I cannot log in. Does anyone have their cell phone set up for mobile internet and if so is this a problem we have to live with or is there a fix (ie: a setting that needs changed or a provider that needs changed?)
    Let me know even if its just that someone can relate to this problem.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • jimbutsu
    Memory *is* RAM!
    • Apr 11, 2002

Is it Windows Mobile or PalmOS? If It's WM, you can for sure log in with PIE. I would say make sure cookies and script are turned on in your browser, elsewise you'll likely have problems.
    "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• sauce
      Removed
      • Jun 24, 2007

it took me a while to fool with the interface on a palm centro using sprint to get the login to work. but then i clicked 'remember me' and it was easier. i dunno what it was, but i kept trying with the p/w until it decided to work for me.

Comment

• mitchedwards
        Mego Preservation Society
        • May 2, 2003

My Blackberry crashes half way into loading the museum page.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎