X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

machine gun needed

I need an old school machine gun like what was used by mobsters in the 20's and 30's. Mego sized. Any good ones out there?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • gman
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 4, 2002

Your best bet is a PMAJ Thompson MG -- you'll need to add front grip and a drum magazine -- I don't think that would be hard for a "stepper" like you. At Wallyworld they have the best looking "Tommy guns" I've seen -- but they are 1/6. I might have an extra PMAJ machine gun if you need it. lmk
    Don't be sorry. How would you know? You've been watching MTV all your life.

Comment

• gman
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 4, 2002

I forgot about this guy, it'd probably be perfect.... he's on ebay too.
      Don't be sorry. How would you know? You've been watching MTV all your life.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I got a PM one, but that Mr. Fixit is tempting, since I wanted to pick up that figure for parts.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ddgaff1132
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 3, 2007

There out there just hold on...

Hey there.
          All that needs be done is to hit the Dollar stores. Maybe wait until closer to the Holidays. Ironically, War and other toys seem to fill the shelves arround that time of the year. Found this one in a really cheapo dollar store last Christmas. I'm hoping they get more stock like this in the coming season.

So just hold on and you may end up with an arsonal of you dreams
          Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
          MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Scarface is anxious to open fire on Gatman, tho!!!

Comment

• REMOVED
              • Apr 25, 2024

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              I need an old school machine gun like what was used by mobsters in the 20's and 30's. Mego sized. Any good ones out there?
              There's an Angie Dickenson Police Woman set with a nice one. It might be a tad big but it's cool.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎