X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Animal Heads, Mego-Scale?

Can anyone recommend a customizer skilled at sculpting animals?

I'm toying with the idea of doing the Silver-Age Terrible Trio (the Fox, the Shark, & the Vulture), Batman's foes. Each wears a realistic, full-head animal mask.

I was thinking of Aquatroy, but I don't think he accepts commissions.

Suggestions? Thanks!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

I was hoping that's where this thread was headed. I've seen some finger puppets before that got me thinking of the same thing.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Nice pic, T-Bolt!

Yes, those sharks look like they could be well-adapted. With Doc's A-E dress suits furnishing easy costumes, these could be fun customs.

I thought of using a resin Mego Wolfman cast for the Fox, but the style really isn't right. Anthony McE., I think, repainted one into a terrific Tawky Tawny, though.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

After seeing Talky Tawny in Final Crisis while he mentioned his jetpack got me thinking about him.

Comment

• REMOVED
            • Apr 18, 2024

poly can sculpt animal heads...

http://monstercrypt.com/lcust/dolls/pages/cat.html

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

That's fanatastic, I'll PM.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                MeGoing
                • May 14, 2003

Originally posted by polyester
                You will be happy with the results...she is very talented.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎