X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • English Paul
    Archive cased.
    • Aug 17, 2005

I have lost the User Gallery.

As the title says, I have lost the user gallery.
    I spent over a month away from the forum and in that time the link from the toolbar has gone.
    Can anybody shed any light on it or point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
    "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.
  • Brue
    User without title
    • Sep 29, 2005

All English people have been banned from the Gallery. There will be other changes coming soon. The Australians are set to lose access to the Arcade and Begians will have a redirect link to MC when they try to log in here. Mexicans shouldn't even bother trying to log in. Eventually all Megos form the United States will be confiscated by the Canadians. Other parts of the world will lose access to the internet.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
      Stuck in a laundry shoot.
      • Oct 8, 2007

"Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Dave Mc
        Administrator
        • Oct 20, 2002

There is no direct link to the Members gallery from the Son of Retro Tan skin. Switch to Retro tan or cool blue and the link will be there. Go to it and bookmark it, then switch back if you like.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Brue
          All English people have been banned from the Gallery. There will be other changes coming soon. The Australians are set to lose access to the Arcade and Begians will have a redirect link to MC when they try to log in here. Mexicans shouldn't even bother trying to log in. Eventually all Megos form the United States will be confiscated by the Canadians. Other parts of the world will lose access to the internet.
          Too funny

But errrrr... it isn't true, is it?
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• English Paul
            Archive cased.
            • Aug 17, 2005

Originally posted by Dave Mc
            There is no direct link to the Members gallery from the Son of Retro Tan skin. Switch to Retro tan or cool blue and the link will be there. Go to it and bookmark it, then switch back if you like.

Thanks Dave.

I found it from the links in FAQ and added it as a separate favourite in my internet explorer. I am using `son of retro tan`, hence not been able to find it in the first place.
            "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• Merlyn1976
              Fist of Khonshu
              • Mar 29, 2005

Originally posted by Dave Mc
              There is no direct link to the Members gallery from the Son of Retro Tan skin.
              Why not just fix it so that there is??
              "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                Pat Troughton in disguise
                • Nov 21, 2007

Is it behind the fridge?
                ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
                  Formerly known as Del
                  • Dec 12, 2004

You left it in your other pants.
                  Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
                  https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
                  http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎