X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

Bridge Specials at Dida Displays

I've come up with a new Star Trek display option if you can't go for the Deluxe Space Command Playsets for reasons of space or cost. A special half-bridge backdrop with one console. (The consoles add the most cost to these sets--each Deluxe Bridge normally has 5-7 of them). $40.00 plus shipping. This factory made vinyl display is 22 inches wide,9 inches deep and 10 inches tall. Chairs not included.

I like this idea myself because it puts the viewscreen on the side. I'd never considered doing that before because the Mego bridge viewer was in the center of the box, but that means you are often left looking at the back of the crew's heads if they are doing their jobs.

I'm also running a Three-stack special: 3 full display boxes with inside artwork for $115.00. You can display them on separate shelves or stack them together. PM me or email service at didadisplays.com.

Last but not least--I have a sample of a new deluxe carrying case playset for sale in Marketplace.

Thanks!

This profile is no longer active.
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

As always...excellent stuff Scott....wish I could afford any of these...lol
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Neat stuff Scott.
      It's fantastic on how everything looks just like the TV Show's.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎