X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

American werewolf in londan coming to bluray

john landis has put word out that we'll see it early next year. Is this to coinside with the new wolf man movie coming out.... Who knows. Landis has said the cast reunited for the DVD, just like the cast from goonies did. Rumors are starting about possible extra content. A scene mentioned is when the three hobos are killed.... Apparently it was cut for being too gory.,.. We may finally get to see it. Personally, I hope the transfer gets the five star treatment like blade runner did..., the first 5 minutes of the hd amil was still grainy and junkie.
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

awesome! I love that movie
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Vortigern99
      Scholar/Gentleman/Weirdo
      • Jul 2, 2006

Great film and Landis' best work. It deserves the best transfer possible, so you can freeze frame the werewolf, stare into his hate-filled eyes, and give yourself nightmares.

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Sweet!!!
        This is one of my fav horror movies.
        Best line ever "Come on man just kill yourself!"
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

I wouldn't go into it with expectations too high though. The HD DVD looked better than the standard DVD, with more vibrant colour and somewhat better detail, but realistically this is a older, rather low budget film that has always looked kind of soft and grainy, so I don't think the Blu-ray will be a revelation. There is only so much that can be done, if this is what the original film elements look like. This is assuming that the Blu-ray will be a straight port of the HD DVD, but who knows, maybe they will go back and try to tweak it a bit more (and the HD DVD release was a single layer disc, 15 GB, so maybe the extra breathing room on a larger capacity BD could possibly help too)

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

A naked American man stole my balloons

m

Comment

• MarkStalcup
              Chases Ambulances,Customs
              • Feb 6, 2008

"Whaaaat?"
              “As human beings we all want to be happy and free from misery… we have learned that the key to happiness is inner peace. The greatest obstacles to inner peace are disturbing emotions such as anger, attachment, fear and suspicion, while love and compassion and a sense of universal responsibility are the sources of peace and happiness.” - The Dalai Lama

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎