Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

So is EMCE Kirk sold out?

? Anybody carry him?
    This profile is no longer active.
  • miguet
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 11, 2007

A few months ago, I had a difficult time trying to find him (other than at auction). I eventually found him on sale at startrek.com but he has since sold out.

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

So is EMCE Kirk sold out?

Doesn't DocMego still have them?
      JediJaida

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

Doc has them,.. just checked.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Blue Meanie
          Banned
          • Jun 23, 2001

I have them too if anyone is interested...In fact I have the first three waves if anyone is interested.

Comment

• censy
            thread killer
            • Sep 26, 2007

Kirk is definitely getting harder to find. I got mine recently from Doc, I haven't seen him anywhere else.

Chris

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

I'm not surprised Kirk would out sell everyone else. It is a figure of Shatner after all.

Praise be Shatner!
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hulk
                Mayor of Megoville
                • May 10, 2003

Diamond sold out of them. I heard something about a possible reissue, maybe as soon as this year, but that was months ago. I suggested outfit variations, but that was idle talk between myself and my rep. I'd like to see a Belly Shirt and even a color variation to the Klingon outfit if they decide to keep that pattern. Silver and black with a sash would be simple yet awesome.

Comment

• NewForce
                  Persistent Member
                  • Apr 5, 2008

hello all...
                  we have another order of the first ser coming in Next month, I believe (I have to confirm production, etc)...kirk and klingons... but, production was "shorter" on the first wave, compared to waves 2-4...we are actually now sold out of cases of wave 3 (except for a few scragler sets) and I am down to about 6 cases of wave 2 and I still have a 1/2 pallet of wave 4 (though, orders are still strong, so that will deplete quickly)...I
                  believe we are the largest seller of the Retro cloth figures in the US, so once we sell out (we supply a lot of smaller accounts), good bet most will start selling out too, unless diamond maintains stock
                  rick

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎