X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

What do YOU think?

I did a custom head a little while back that I was originally going to create for a new character that I was going to introduce later. Then after I got the head to this stage I started thinking to myself. Would this head be suitable for a custom Torch head or maybe even a Ghost Rider head? I am curious to know others thoughts here before I go ahead and proceed on with painting the rest of the head and finishing the body etc. to make up the custom figure in question.

Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Maybe. I'm on the fence with this one, and would need to see more.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• livnxxxl
      • Oct 23, 2007

p.s. Please disregard the dust on the head. My digital camera picks up detail pretty well. It also reminds me that I really should not use the Dremel tool when carving and sanding other projects in the same room. The "dremel dust" will actually wipe off. Thankfully the head was totally dry.

Comment

• livnxxxl
        • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by MegoRonin
        Maybe. I'm on the fence with this one, and would need to see more.

Thank you for your input so far. What else would you like to see more pictures of?

Comment

• bobws
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 13, 2008

i'm not really a customizer but i say go with your orignal idea. it 's too ambiguous for either the other 2 characters.
          "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Make the new character, there already are Torch and GR heads out there, be creative
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

It would work for a Fantastic Four number one Torch. OR your original character whatever that is.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• livnxxxl
                • Oct 23, 2007

Thanks guys I appreciate your input on this so far.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                  • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  It would work for a Fantastic Four number one Torch. OR your original character whatever that is.
                  Thanks. That is kind of what I was thinking to. A head with a dual purpose I suppose. I can always cast more. One for a Torch and use this one for my custom figure. I just did not want a custom head that I done looking like another head that is already been done before. Nothing like reinventing the wheel so to speak.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                    • Mar 15, 2008

Howsabout Dr. Strange's arch-enemy - the dreaded Dormammu? I haven't seen a Dormammu custom before.
                    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• livnxxxl
                      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                      Howsabout Dr. Strange's arch-enemy - the dreaded Dormammu? I haven't seen a Dormammu custom before.
                      Having not read many comic books I am not that familiar with the figure that you mentioned although I would not discount your idea. Anything is possible with the right amount of work I suppose. I will do a Google search on "Dormammu" later in hopes of educating myself on the figure.
                      Thanks for the idea.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                        • Oct 23, 2007

Upon further review of the character Dormammu I found this out of many pictures while searching Google.

I believe that this would be a very do able custom even for someone with little customizing knowledge such as myself. I may give it a shot later on down the line. Thanks for your input and the idea.

Comment

• Tothiro
                          Kitten Mittens
                          • Aug 28, 2008

I did a Dormammu for ToyFare, but had about a week to do it in and the suit had to be satin, so I wasn't super jazzed with the outcome. I'd like to see someone do him right.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎