X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

The answer to what happened to livnxxxl

I was working on this idea right BEFORE my gf and I went to Cancun. Unfortunately, I started work on this idea kind of last minute as the idea had just came to mind at that time. Therefore, My "vacation version" Money Man variant did not get completed. Now that I am back I will be resuming working to complete this scene. So far now Money Man is still skinny dipping out in the ocean. This is why you see his shorts and robe in the picture.

Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

lol! that's funny bro

well anyways,glad to have you back bro
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• livnxxxl
      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by toys2cool
      lol! that's funny bro

well anyways,glad to have you back bro
      Thanks partner. Glad to be back to interact with cool members such as yourself. And.....Of course to get back to work at messing with some custom Mego goodies.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
        Stuck in a laundry shoot.
        • Oct 8, 2007

Great start. Love it.
        "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• livnxxxl
          • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by MegoRonin
          Great start. Love it.
          Thanks! It is getting there. I will be back to working on Money Man variations again soon. Personally I am still drooling over your transporter custom that you did a while back. I stuck mine that I was working on in a tote for now and filed it away like a cold case after I seen your work. The only thing that I can think of that would even compete with your transporter is if I could actually make the figures disappear and reappear. So far I had no luck with that so yours still rules!
          Last edited by livnxxxl; Aug 18, '08, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

The Scene needs some Babes & some Coconuts ,... or Coconusts on some Babes .
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• livnxxxl
              • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by BlackKnight
              The Scene needs some Babes & some Coconuts ,... or Coconusts on some Babes .
              Now your talking! Actually Lucky Penny is in the ocean skinny dipping with Money Man. haha I did forget to mention that Ca$h Man has been filling in for Money Man while MM was on vacation. And he has been filling in quite well I might add. That is a really cool custom that you made me J. I really do like it a lot. You do awesome work. The box that Anthony made was real nice as well. Maybe some day I can atleast make some of my stuff look half way decent anyway. Hey, I went from stick figures to my current MM rendition. I suppose it is a start in the right direction.

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

Couple of months ago I planted a couple of palm trees in my garden so that, in a year or 20 when they've grown, I can reenact that scene, love it
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

It needs flamingoes. Thomas, palms can live in Belgium?
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• livnxxxl
                    • Oct 23, 2007

A Dr. (No not Doc Mego unfortunately ) lives about 20 acres (give or take) from my place has some real BIG palm trees growing inside his huge green house. We are talking a pretty big green house (just to give you an idea of their size) in Missouri none the less. I can see them when I pass by his house. So when others ask if palm trees can grow in Missouri I tell them they sure can. I would like to have some real palm trees out by my inground indoor/outdoor pool instead of my artificial palm trees that I have. Too bad though they (real palm trees) would not grow in the outside enviroment in that condition due to the weather conditions here. Atleast I do not have to worry about mine dying. I make up for it by going to Vegas regularly though so I can touch and feel the real thing if I should "feel" like it. (no pun intended) So it is all good.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                      It needs flamingoes. Thomas, palms can live in Belgium?
                      I will see what I can do on the Flamingo's. Not sure if I can find anything Mego scale on that one or not though. I may have to make some, but it is a good idea none the less. Thanks!

BTW - The coconuts will be easy enough. I already have some pretty good ideas flowing in my creative brain this morning. It is the coconuts on the girl that I will have to construct. I will have my gf model while I sculpt. That ought a do it.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

maybe some iguanas, too.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• livnxxxl
                          • Oct 23, 2007

maybe some iguanas, too.
                          I will see what I can come up with.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

It'd be funny if Money man got sunburned, then was walking around in his secret ID with the weirdest looking tan lines on his face.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                              • Oct 23, 2007

It'd be funny if Money man got sunburned, then was walking around in his secret ID with the weirdest looking tan lines on his face.
                              You may not believe this, but quite actually I thought of that as well. I was thinking of doing the tanned Money Man version for the scene and not unveiling Money Man's true identity at first. Then later toward the end the perhaps his mask would come off and you could see his tan lines around the mask line just as you described. How funny? Same thing with Lucky Penny. I have just been kicking around the idea in my head and have been unsure if I am ready to unveil their real identities at this early in the game. Not 100% sure yet how this whole story will actually unfold. I am always reading comments here and thinking about it though.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎