• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

EMCE Euro Khan

What's the status of this figure?

Is anyone at the Musuem selling them, or must we prowl ebay?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

If not, what were the websites preselling them? I tried to preorder once, but the website blanked out at the last second and I couldn't get back in.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• livnxxxl
      Megoholic RocketScientist
      • Oct 23, 2007

I to have been wondering about the status of the Khan figure. It has been a while. Then again if my understanding is correct it would appear that the release of the line in general is a bit backed up. Can anyone in the know shed any new light on this topic for us?
      Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• bonkers head
        Museum Patron
        • Mar 25, 2007

Euro Khan Update

Play.com still has Kahn as a preorder with release date of 29Th August 2008 but that has changed a couple of times now .Check my orders with them every day so will let you know if this date is honored or not. Likley we in the Uk wont get Kahn till he s released in the US first .

Comment

• NewForce
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 5, 2008

hello all
          well, given that this was initially our shared exlcusive with hastings (before my former rep neglected to confirm with DST my intention), I could have hooked everyone up... we did secure a large quantity from PlanetX in Can, but we presold out in 4 hours... I kept a few back, for emergencies, so once we actually get and fill preorders, I should have some available... I'll keep folks posted
          rick

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎