Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Despite FF 2, I cannot wait for a stand alone Silver Surfer film!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Despite FF 2, I cannot wait for a stand alone Silver Surfer film!!!

I know most of you know already (duh), but what the heck, Hector, lol.

Merrick here 20th Century Fox is soooooo certain FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER will be a hit that that plans for a SILVER SURFER spin-off movie are already afoot. An article in yesterday's LA Times says this: Feeling bullish on...

Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets

I don't know how many of you know, but the whole Galactus/Silver Surfer saga has always been my absolute favorite storyline in all of Marveldom (as many of you know, my ebay name is Galactusz as well as my email addy), I know SurfsUp is too.

That's why I was so crushed how they treated the awesome original story, plus they made the Surfer into a weenie (like losing his board and then his powers, lol), heck, I'll take the true Silver Surfer to kick Superman's butt any day of the week, and then some, lol.

Thank God it looks to be a much darker flick, that's what the Surfer needs, we wanna see into Norrin Radd's soul.

I hope it turns out good, or I might just shoot myself.

Last edited by Hector; Jun 16, '07, 3:02 AM.
    sigpic
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

Hopefully a Better screen writer and Director will helm this Because those idiots ruined Jack and Stan's Classic Tale.....those Idiots should be flogged for putting out that movie out.

Comment

• johnmiic
      Adrift
      • Sep 6, 2002

Mark Frost is one of the screenwriters credited on FF2. Is this the same Mark Frost who worked on Twin Peaks w/David Lynch years ago? I expected better things from such a person!

I put the real blame on Tim Story, a director whose name is story, yet cannot fathom how to tell a story! Someone more in touch with their inner comic fan would be better for a Surfer solo film. Tho Sam Riami will get much negative criticsm for Spidey 3 he still embraced the material and included all the characters. He did what he could with all the pieces opf the puzzle.
      Last edited by johnmiic; Jun 18, '07, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• toys2cool
        Ultimate Mego Warrior
        • Nov 27, 2006

I actually thought it was a decent movie,I thought Silver Surfer looked awesome.But yeah I would love to see the Silver Surfer movie with no F4 team crap going on
        "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
        My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎