Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying CTVT items: Better shipping rates thru their websight or eBay?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

Buying CTVT items: Better shipping rates thru their websight or eBay?

I'm just trying to guage the bet was to buy from CTVT... I know their stuff is the same whether it's purchased on eBay or thru their websight so that's not the issue... I guess I'm trying to figure out how I'd get the most items sent for the least amount of shipping...

From what I've pieced together so far, it seems like their eBay rates are better because they seem willing to combine shipping while on their websight the shipping rate seesm to be based on the total amount you spend. (Like you could buy two items for $20.00 and spend $8.00 for shipping while if you buy from them on eBay it seems like you could hypothetically buy $40.00 worth of items and pay $8.00).

I'm just looking for the opinions of buyers on here that bought from eBay or the websight... What did you guys find to be the most cost effective?
  • miguet
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 11, 2007

I purchased an eBay auction for $95 and paid $15 shipping. At that time, I got a better deal at auction but now, its appears that prices are about the same on their website.

My next purchase will be from their website because I could get a better selection of things and don't have to buy a set like on their eBay store. The shipping rates on their website seems reasonable.
    Last edited by miguet; Aug 24, '08, 1:14 AM.

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

miguet,

Thanks for the response... I was beginning to think that no one even knew what I was asking... And if they did, they just didn't bother answering me...

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Looks like there is less to get on their web site now. Might have to go through eBay.

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

I stand corrected. Didn't know they moved their site. For what ever reason,the address I had bookmarked is now their wrestling store.

Comment

• Raydeen1
            Persistent Member
            • May 23, 2008

Well they just gouged me on shipping big time.

Comment

• apes3978
              Permanent Member
              • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by Raydeen1
              Well they just gouged me on shipping big time.
              Yes, but thru which source: eBay or their regular websight?

BTW: 1,000 posts here... Guess it's time to give myself a pat on the back like all the rest...

Comment

• miguet
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 11, 2007

Originally posted by apes3978
                Yes, but thru which source: eBay or their regular websight?

BTW: 1,000 posts here... Guess it's time to give myself a pat on the back like all the rest...
                Congrats on your 1000 post!

In Raydeen1 case, CTVT charges a minimum of $15 to ship to Canada. CTVT doesn't ship internationally (including to Canada) from their eBay store.

Comment

• Raydeen1
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 23, 2008

I know they charge $15.00 to Canada but that's just the thing. They charged me $20.00 and the box has $5.71 on it. There is NO excuse for this.

Originally posted by miguet
                  Congrats on your 1000 post!

In Raydeen1 case, CTVT charges a minimum of $15 to ship to Canada. CTVT doesn't ship internationally (including to Canada) from their eBay store.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎