X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

My Shazam experiment

I've always wanted to do this guy. He's probably my favorite superhero character, so it's about time I tried to pull it off. I have no idea if this is the head I'll stick with, but one thing I was certain of was my going with a unique head. I may go back and sculpt eyebrows instead of painting them. Like I said , this is the experimental stage. There is obviously more coming.

Is it me or does my head look like unfunny comedian Adam Corolla?

I still need to fashion a cape and other trim stuff. I think it's working decently so far, but would welcome opinions. Hopefully I get some feedback on the head and if it works and if you buy him as Shazam. I'm on the fence myself.

Scott
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

This looks great. Now if you're not going to do your own cape you can try to pick up a First appearance Captain Marvel/Shazam. They came out a few years back. It fits the mego figure and has the correct shortness of the cape. The only thing that you would have to do is pop off the head to get it on......

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

That looks Great So far Scott.
      & Yes,.. it does look Like Adam !
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Spyweb007
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 18, 2006

I think that head works nicely, It really does resemble Capt. Marvel, but with a more realistic look. Looking forward to seeing the finished figure.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I like the head a lot, actually it looks more like not so funny Family Guy "creator" Seth McFarlane to me. On the costume I think the yellow cuffs look a bit to big.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎