Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic Four 2 SPOILER thread!!! BEWARE!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Fantastic Four 2 SPOILER thread!!! BEWARE!!!

Ok, I have NOT seen the movie, but couldn't contain myself and ask Mr Kingdom Warrior about what happened in the movie, and...

GOD I HATE THOSE IDIOTS WHO MADE THE FILM!!!

What???? YOU NEVER SEE GALACTUS? HE'S JUST A FRIGGIN' CLOUD??? ***???

Silver Surfer loses his board and HE himself loses his powers??? SINCE WHEN??? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Silver Surfer has even had his board DESTROYED, and he has the ABILITY to create ANOTHER one, just like that, yes, the Surfer is that baddass, they turned him into a weakling in this movie...ARGH!!! And then gets interrogated and tortured by a measly puny human??? GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT ONE, LOL!!!

...and then Doom, who's the absolute WORST villain to EVER hit the silver screen, gets hold of the board, lol, and THEN, Johnny Storm aborbs all the Fantastic Four's COMBINED powers AND DUKES IT OUT WITH DOOM...LOL!

OH MY GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

I still can't believe it, I'm afraid I'll have to see it with my own eyes because I can't believe Kingdom Warrior's words, lol.

sigpic
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

It's such a shame...seeing Marvel's 1st Family treated so badly. Why didn't they luck out, and get some talent involved like...Brian Singer, Chris Nolan, or Sam Rami? It just makes Me sad.

THIS....is the reason Marvel formed Thier New Movie Company...to makes sure They have creative control over the rest of thier Propertie's.

Massawyrm Review: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33014
    Last edited by The Bat; Jun 15, '07, 6:10 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Haven't seen it yet but I wasn't too impressed with the 1st one so I figured it could only go donwhill from there. I had heard Galactus was some kind of space cloud. Obviously they didn't ant to put the cash into a CGI-Galactus OR they thought a giant humanoid who consumes planets was too weird for the mainstream audience. And Doom's in this one too? He sucked in the last one!
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Customslab

Originally posted by The Bat
          It's such a shame...seeing Marvel's 1st Family treated so badly. Why didn't they luck out, and get some talent involved like...Brian Singer, Chris Nolan, or Sam Rami? It just makes Me sad.

THIS....is the reason Marvel formed Thier New Movie Company...to makes sure They have creative control over the rest of thier Propertie's.

Massawyrm Review: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33014
          imo singer shouldn't ever direct even a 4th grade play about superheros i read where he said he never read any comics as a kind and really didn't like superheros and after seeing sup return it showed just imo

Comment

• Megospidey
            Museum Webslinger
            • Jul 26, 2006

If you haven't read the comic book series, the movie is fine. My two boys (12 and 7) loved it. Silver surfer is cool - some of the best cgi in my opinion to come out in a while. The story is bleh.

For the Marvel purist, don't see it. There's too much flash and not enough substance. And yes....Galactus is nothing like the comic book.

Comment

• Mr Mego
              Love to play with Megos
              • Oct 19, 2003

Oh, no... that's too bad!!!

Thanks for let me know about that. It's really sucks!

I hope the Fantastic Four fans report that to the movie company to fix that crap or create a better new one for us and then delete that bad movie......

I click that link and I noticed there's a Dixie man sit the toilet seat and show a big green right hand finger with shotgun that's TOO funny, LOL!!!
              Last edited by Mr Mego; Jun 15, '07, 11:25 PM.
              Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• danadoll
                Micronaut Nut!
                • Apr 11, 2005

Thank you for the spoilers, Hector...I was very hesitant to see this movie (now I don't have to), because I thought the first was awful....I sat through the whole thing cringing.

Dana
                "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

It was my civic duty.

Originally posted by White Eagle
                  I hope the Fantastic Four fans report that to the movie company to fix that crap or create a better new one for us and then delete that bad movie......
                  It's not gonna happen if it makes a ton of money.
                  Last edited by Hector; Jun 16, '07, 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  sigpic

Comment

• saildog
                    Permanent Member
                    • Apr 9, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
                    It's not gonna happen if it makes a ton of money.
                    That's my dilemma, Hector. It wasn't the worst Comic Movie EVER (and I definitely want them to make more and more Comic Movies), but how does one balance being supportive but not being supportive of crap?

I'm just afraid if I don't go, we will never get the Avengers Movie I dream of (and even if we do, what if it is crap?).

Comment

• mego boy CA
                      megos are FUN!!
                      • Mar 30, 2006

still gotta watch it for my peace of mind.
                      sigpic
                      "To The Batmobile!"
                      "We Haven't A Moment To Lose!"

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

I know, there's still a ton of movies to be made, Avengers as you said, Thor as in your avatar, Sub-Mariner, Captain America, etc...oh yeah, some DC ones too, lol.

Originally posted by mego boy CA
                        still gotta watch it for my peace of mind.
                        Yeah me too, I'm going to watch it this Monday.

Last edited by Hector; Jun 16, '07, 1:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        sigpic

Comment

• saildog
                          Permanent Member
                          • Apr 9, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
                          I know, there's still a ton of movies to be made, Avengers as you said, Thor as in your avatar, Sub-Mariner, Captain America, etc...oh yeah, some DC ones too, lol.
                          Oh, man.........my worst nightmare is that they will make a Thor movie (or an Avengers with Thor, of course) and it is crap.

It's like "what if you jumped out of an airplane and your chute failed..... but there was a nice big pile of hay to break your fall." Well, that would be cool wouldn't it?

It would be cool....unless there was a big pitch fork stuck in the pile of hay and you impaled yourself on it.

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• The Bat
                              Batman Fanatic
                              • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Customslab
                              imo singer shouldn't ever direct even a 4th grade play about superheros i read where he said he never read any comics as a kind and really didn't like superheros and after seeing sup return it showed just imo

So...You didn't like X-Men 1 & 2 ? And I liked "Superman Returns"...but it did suffer the usual problem's of an Origin Story...re-establishing the Character's. The next one WILL be better.

P.S. Singer may not have known much about the X-Men to begin with...but He did His Home work and read all the back Issue's. The Proof is He put out two AWESOME X-Men Movie's! Of Course...a lot of credit should go to Tom Desanto, as His Executive Producer...for keeping Him on track...and Faithful to the essence of the Character's.
                              Last edited by The Bat; Jun 16, '07, 7:22 AM. Reason: additions
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎