• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Titan4ever
    Museum Patron
    • Oct 29, 2006

WGSH Emblems: Suggestions?

Hello, Customizers!

I need at least one set of emblems for the WGSH Bat trio--a surprise gift for a friend who I found out recently was another Mego kid. Because of C&D letters, I know a lot of dealers have not been offering them for a while now. Since these are a gift, I was hoping for something better approximating the look of the originals. Does anybody have a spare out there for Batman, Robin or Batgirl, or know from where some may be purchased reasonably?

And, PLEASE, before anyone and everyone suggests making my own, let me say upfront, I do not have access to printers, labels and other tools most threads have recommended previously. I am strictly Low Tech in my current living situation (I'm lucky to find scissors when I need them), so I simply cannot experiment like I would normally. I tried making hand-cut emblems using iron-on fabric patches a few years ago, with less than flattering results on a similar project. I've managed to assemble all three figures from extra parts with a few repro pieces, so these emblems are the finishing touches I need before sending them on to their new home.

Thanks, in advance, for your suggestions and help. Please EMAIL me with your responses if possible.
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

PM me and I'll send you a set...
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎