X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adam West
    Museum CPA
    • Apr 14, 2003

Happy Father's Day

To all the dads out there. I know it's on of those days that doesn't get much attention.

What plans do you have?

My in-laws are coming to visit....yipee! Actually, they're pretty nice and I don't mind them.

Looks like we will be having a Crab Feast in our backyard (it's a big thing in Maryland since we have an abundant supply of Blue Crabs from the Chesapeake Bay). Alot of people think they are gross to eat but once you learn how to properly pick the meat....it becomes a multi hour event.

Steamed Crabs and Cold Beer....a typical Maryland'ers dream meal.
    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
    ~Vaclav Hlavaty
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Crab sounds great to me. Got room for one more?

Seriously, at some point this weekend, the wife and kid and I will take in FF: Rise of the Shiny Surfer Dude, and we will go out with my dad and my sister's family to Johnny Carino's for some awesome Italian-type cuisine.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

It was Father's Day here last Sunday... strange how there's week between here and there
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎