X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Victor Fries

Just the head for now. Somehwere I saw a custom where Freeze was a skeleton, and that idea stuck with me for a bit. The dome is an actual snowglobe I found at dollar tree. the skull is off a keychain, and the refraction of the dome makes it look in scale. I added a drop of blue paint to the water for some cloudiness.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • saildog
    Permanent Member
    • Apr 9, 2006

I can't wait to see this one!

Comment

• spiderrogue
      new mego-er
      • Feb 3, 2008

as long as he doesnt spout off lines from batman and robin..."everybody freeze!!" or "chill out"...then im good with him..lol

Comment

• Cosmicman
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 12, 2005

I like it but I told you personally the whole thought so I don't feel like reposting it. I will talk to Vince see if he remembers that light up one.
        More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

He looks freakin cool so far!!!
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Personally I've never seen Freeze done with a skull head, not in the comics, cartoons or anywhere else. But I guess it sorta makes sense. Either way, I like the idea and I can't wait to see him finished
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

And I just did
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Yeah, I shoulda mentioned here he's done and in Completed Customs
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎