X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hyperjoe
    Museum Patron
    • Jul 2, 2008

CUDOS for Classic TV dolls

After finding out several of my S1999 doll bodies fall apart, even with the slightest blowing, I emailed them to see what they could do.

In minutes, I received a reply of how many bodies I would need and that he would ship them out today. Well, I recieved the bodies 2 days later, which seem like better quality and the guy even through in a free figure, because I had some paint issues with just the head. Not bad

They win my approval and will buy from them again!
    I am proud to be Americana. In today's society, I would be considered folklore -Me
  • Bionic Joe
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 10, 2006

Glad to hear they made good with replacements

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Yeah....they have pretty GREAT service! I just placed an Order with Them Monday...and recieved it TODAY!! Man...They're FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Bionic Joe
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 10, 2006

Originally posted by The Bat
        Yeah....they have pretty GREAT service! I just placed an Order with Them Monday...and recieved it TODAY!! Man...They're FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Dang i placed an order on Sat and haven't get it yet

Comment

• starsky
          veteran member
          • Aug 26, 2007

i've ordered stuff from them before and yes they are definitely fast!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

They did good by me, too. I bought a set of monsters off the bay and one had a broken leg, I got a whole figure replacement in 3 days.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Action Martin
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 30, 2007

I have ordered from them a few times and each time they are very fast to ship. I have only purchased one figure from them which was their Jet Jungle replica and the figure was fine, no issues.
              Scott

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

I ordered the set of western figures from them a while back and Wyatt Earp came without his hat. When I wrote and told them they told me sorry but there was nothing they could do about it.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• ctc
                  Fear the monkeybat!
                  • Aug 16, 2001

>they have pretty GREAT service!

Most of the time they're pretty good. The only catch if you order from them is that they seem to have preset postage costs. So if you order a couple of figures you'll get charged really high post; BUT if you order a lot of stuff the postage cost doesn't go up so much.

Don C.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎