X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mitchedwards
    Mego Preservation Society
    • May 2, 2003

Happy Days Caption

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

"Sorry fonze..Ralph didn't quite know what you meant when you said you needed some spare parts"
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• AUSSIE-Rebooted-AMM
      I was NEVER here!
      • Jun 22, 2008

The long awaited Happy Days. . .Dexter cross over episode!

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

A very rare deleted scene from Scream.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
          To Fear is Not Logical...
          • Feb 17, 2008

Darn that Mork! He gets so jealous.

Cue: fade to commercial while Patsy Cline's "I Fall to Pieces" plays....
          It's all good!

Comment

• mitchedwards
            Mego Preservation Society
            • May 2, 2003

Fonzie... One Malachi brother down one to go.

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• Riffster
              Atomic batteries to power
              • Jun 29, 2008

ah see that's what really happened to Ralph when he ran over Fonzies motorcycle
              Looking for Infinite Heroes Robin and Catwoman
              And Super Powers Batman

Comment

• Seeker
                Neptunians RULE!
                • Feb 20, 2008

Boating accident. This was no boating accident.
                Lo there do I see my Father.
                Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
                Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the begining.
                Lo they do call me.
                They bid me take my place among them.
                In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Comment

• monkey tennis
                  "Kiss my face."
                  • Jun 8, 2007

Only the Fonz can jump over the shark.
                  "I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                    Persistent Member
                    • Oct 3, 2007

fearless Fonzarelli crashed on landing but Shatner cushioned his fall.
                    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
                    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• saildog
                      Permanent Member
                      • Apr 9, 2006

(The Voice of Richie Cunnigham: "Happy Days is filmed before a live studio audience.")

(Sha-la-la-laaa)

Dateline Milwaukee, WI. September 3, 1958....

Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli AKA "The Fonz" and Richard "Richie" Cunningham pose with what the pair claim are the remains of a "Captain James T. Kirk" outside of Jefferson High.

The Dubious Duo claims to have created a time machine that has propelled them 350 years into the future and through what they claim as "jump-the-shark scripting", the two were able to overtake a "Starship Enterprise" and perform an apparent ritualistic dismemberment of the ship's Captain, a James T. Kirk, of Riverside, Iowa (allegedly). The pair laughingly called their act an "Episode 81", though they refused to elaborate on their use of the term.

When asked what would precipitate such an act, Fonzarelli stated, "It was the Fascist Fuzz, specifically, Officer Kirk (apparently referring to a local Police Officer). That "Nerd" has visited untold injustices upon me and ripping an axle off his patrol cruiser was no longer enough to satisfy my need for "settling the score". I got revenge by "taking out" one of his distant-future relatives.".

Apparently, the pair was aided in their amazing caper by Warren "Yahtzee" Weber and Ralph (no nickname) Malph. Malph's father is reportedly a Dentist and unbeknown to Dr. Malph, the boisterous ne're-do-wells were able to turn a harmless Dental X-Ray Machine into some sort of "Time Dilation Device" that allowed them to time travel with the intent to do grave harm.

The boys claim the device was developed with innocent intent, but after a stop into a "near-future" Milwaukee, they met a "Jeffrey Dahmer" and from that meeting, the plan for revenge against Officer Kirk was hatched. The boys refused to elaborate further for fear of disrupting what they called a "time-space-continuum".

"Some Nerd named "Spock" warned us about that (referring to the "time-space-continuum").", claims Cunningham.

"What about your Fifth Amendment rights?", the pair were asked from the press pool.

"Spock didn't say nothing about that. He kept going on and on about the... that continuum deal, though. That's all he could talk about.", responded Fonzarelli.

In a final comment, the boys stated, "Sit on it, NBC! You got no idea what we have deprived you of and you didn't appreciate it anyways! Stay strong Eric Foreman and hang on to those GI Joes(????). They are going to worth alot of money someday!!".

When asked for comment on these fantastic claims, the Eisenhower Administration had this to say: "Obviously, these delinquents, I mean youths are troubled and probably Pinkos, I mean Communist, to boot. It is apparent that Comic Books and LSD are to blame. Sit on it, Timothy Leary!!!! You know what we are talking about".

(Apparently, the Administration was referring to Timothy Francis Leary, Head of Psychiatric Research for the Kaiser Family Foundation who, when asked for comment, stated, "I have no idea what they are talking about or even if it is indeed me they are referring to. There are lots of Timothy Learys in this great nation. (Laughing) On the other hand, maybe the Government has figured out a use for this supposed "Time Dilation Device" or whatever these boys claim to have turned this X-Ray Machine into.").
                      Last edited by saildog; Sep 3, '08, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• LOU
                        Museum FIN-atic
                        • Nov 20, 2003

"We can't rebuild him Fonz! We don't have the technology!"

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                          OH JES!!
                          • Jul 21, 2005

I don't care who you are Nerd! No one makes the move on Pinky That's the Fonz Girl! Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎