• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Huggy Bear in the painted desert

Hiya folks,

The fambly and me went out on an expedition to Flagstaff, AZ to take a look at what may be our future digs. On the way Huggy had himself some little adventures and if he wasn't careful - I think he mighta learned something.

First stop.
    Huggy vs. the giant rattler in Sweetwater, TX. Lookout snake - I'm gonna git you, sucka!

Up next are pix of Huggy as he traversed the Painted Desert in AZ and did some rock climbing in the Petrified Forest.

Now, not only did Hug have to fight the savage serpent of Sweet, he was also given the task of breaking up a couple of sweat stained crocogators in full dag blasty wrastleomania. WOW

Once in Flag, Huggy took in a stroll to check the local scene including the gargoyles atop the Church of the Nativity and the lunar rover on display along with many other AmaZing items and pics at the USGS office. Need a 3D map of Mars, they got your back.

And finally, Hugs paid his respects whilst noshing a snack at the gravesite of the venerable William Bonney aka Billy the Kid - just outside of Ft Sumner, NM. Yeah, Mr. Garrett. You were a coward and Hug has his eyes on you.

Hope you all had a fun and interesting summer as well.

All the best
    rche

edit - hurmm. Linked pics to picassa are not working properly. I will have to host these myself and repost.
    Last edited by rche; Aug 2, '08, 8:32 PM.
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Wow...great pics...love em
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• Random Axe
      The Voice of Reason
      • Apr 16, 2008

That was pretty funny stuff and some cool pics. However, it leads up to the inevitible question...do you always travel with a Mego Huggy Bear?

Scott
      I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• fembot
        Amazon Queen
        • Jun 28, 2008

Lmao. No I think the question is does Huggy Bear let them come along for the ride.
        Natalie

Comment

• jessica
          fortune favors the bold
          • Nov 5, 2007

Great photographs! Reminds me I should do the same when I travel! I just remember when I took some figures to the park to photograph while the boys and their dad flew a kite, my husband said, "you're going to take those dolls out in public?"
          Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
          Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
          1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
          1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

• DocDrako
            Formerly Doc Drako
            • Nov 11, 2004

I used to live in Sweetwater, Texas. The Trail Of Lights is cool at Christmas. Great pics!

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• rche
              channeling Bob Wills
              • Mar 26, 2008

Hiya folks,

Well, yes I do take toys with me wherever I go. I mean, that's sort of what they are for. Playing with.

By the way, Huggy sustained a broken limb from a mysterious fall whilst us big folks were sleeping in the haunted hotel in Flag. Supposedly a bellhop apparition was fond of our room. I didn't see anything, but Hug was on the floor, legs akimbo, and there was a report of awakening from an extremely cold sensation from more than one of the weary travellers. Hurrmmm......

Hug has now had a minor knee operation and is recouperating nicely.

Most folks don't seem to notice that you are posing dolls on their landmarks and taking pictures. At least not until you break out the vehicles and start making scenes. Then again, perhaps they are just being polite.

Comment

• AUSSIE-Rebooted-AMM
                I was NEVER here!
                • Jun 22, 2008

COOOOOL Pics!!
                Last edited by AUSSIE-Rebooted-AMM; Aug 3, '08, 4:45 AM.

Comment

• Hotfoot
                  Dazed and Confused
                  • Dec 30, 2007

Traveling with your toys.

Now thats a serious collector.
                  Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                    Pat Troughton in disguise
                    • Nov 21, 2007

Originally posted by rche
                    Hiya folks,

Well, yes I do take toys with me wherever I go. I mean, that's sort of what they are for. Playing with.

By the way, Huggy sustained a broken limb from a mysterious fall whilst us big folks were sleeping in the haunted hotel in Flag. Supposedly a bellhop apparition was fond of our room. I didn't see anything, but Hug was on the floor, legs akimbo, and there was a report of awakening from an extremely cold sensation from more than one of the weary travellers. Hurrmmm......

Hug has now had a minor knee operation and is recouperating nicely.

Most folks don't seem to notice that you are posing dolls on their landmarks and taking pictures. At least not until you break out the vehicles and start making scenes. Then again, perhaps they are just being polite.
                    Maybe he was trying to escape while you were asleep.
                    Huggy "I ain't paid enough to mess wit no snakes man"
                    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• rche
                      channeling Bob Wills
                      • Mar 26, 2008

Hiya Fett,

Huggy wouldn't want to leave. If he took off, he wouldn't get to drive the Caddy anymore.

rche

Comment

• david_b
                        Never had enough toys..
                        • May 9, 2008

Hey, traveling with the 'Companions'? It's Ultra-Cool..!

Why not..?
                        Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎