X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

Another Rare Find on Youtube for DC Animation Fans

Most if not all of us have seen the classic DC Heroes cartoons by Filmation from the 1960's. And we've seen the individual intros and closes to Superman, Batman, and Aquaman. I want to credit Hawkmike for finding this and directing me to it, but on www.youtube.com, somebody has posted the official intro and close to the Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure. It has a goofy sing a long theme song that's just as cheesy as the Marvel Super Heroes Merry March and theme. The close goes to the tune of Superman and we see the Daily Planet and the ocean floor near Atlantis.

Also on youtube, they had the intro to the second half of the Batman/Superman Hour from 1968. It's the only time that Filmation's Superman and Batman were on screen together. Unfortunately, the official intro has still not been recovered. I don't know who had this, but it looks like somebody held the camcorder up to a TV set. The picture is good, but the sound is low.

Anyway, if you love the 1960's Filmation DC Heroes toons, I suggest you check them out at You Tube.
    Cheers
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎