X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

ROM on South Park

I was watching South Park last night on Comedy Central. the plot involved a trip to Imaginaryland and there was a cornucopia of favorite fictional characters and in-jokes. In the 3rd part of of the story, titled, Kyle s***s Cartman's B***s, when the good forces of imaginary-land prepared for the final battle with the evil imaginary characters on at least 3 occasions I was sure I spotted ROM Spaceknight.
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

You did. I almost did a spit-take when I saw him pop up.

Any ROM appearance is only a good thing. Can never have enough ROM.

(Now, if someone would make a Mego ROM... ;D)
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• ctc
      Fear the monkeybat!
      • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

I have NEVER seen the third part of that story! If you look real hard you can see a whole PILE of obscure characters in Imaginationland.

Plus, they brought back the Happy Forest Critters.

Don C.

Comment

• johnmiic
        Adrift
        • Sep 6, 2002

There are dozens of characters in there. Vincent from the Black Hole, Khan, Where's Waldo, Darksied, Silver Surfer, Cavity Creeps. It goes on and on.

I got a screen cap off youtube:

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎