• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mego boy CA
    megos are FUN!!
    • Mar 30, 2006

Secret Invasion

Hi Everyone,
    i'm not sure if anyone else posted on this series of issues yet or not?? anyways i'm reading these ans so far...... i must say it's got me hooked. i like it! anyone else into this?? very cool art work and good story line imop. let me know.
    peter
    sigpic
    "To The Batmobile!"
    "We Haven't A Moment To Lose!"
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

"Secret Invasion" is turning out to be a great read....and if you read the "Mighty Avengers" and "New Avengers" for some of the back story on how the Skrulls were able to pull this off it's much more enjoyable. Compared with DC's "Final Crisis", this mini-series is much more accessible to the average reader.
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Cosmicman
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 12, 2005

This is the first Marvel title and series of books that brought me back to the interest of Marvel comics. For the first time I am on the edge of my seat in Marvel comics waiting something fun or exciting with each Avengers title or wherever this invasion winds up.

I am sure once this is all over Marvel will fall back in the toilet and I will eventually quit collecting them.
      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• mego boy CA
        megos are FUN!!
        • Mar 30, 2006

i'll have to check out the avenger's titles you mentioned tony. i'm really into this story it's really a great read! yeah Wrathdemon this story line keeps me on the edge of my seat also.
        sigpic
        "To The Batmobile!"
        "We Haven't A Moment To Lose!"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎