X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FullerDawg
    Super Mego Man
    • Jan 5, 2007

Miami Vice

Hey Mego heads, I would love to make a Crockett and Tubbs form the TV series.Any heads out there? or any sugestions or heads that look like them? Also clothes sugestions. Thanks Jerry

And by the way I have this cool little Barbie boat that these guys would look cool in.
  • starsky
    veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

off the top of my head, you got boss hogg jacket and pants for crockett. might have to alter the pants a little. just by a pastel tshirt from ctvt. aj holster and gun. starsky mocassins. i'm not sure which head to use tho.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Mezco did some plastic MV figures that were 8 inches. They might work for the heads.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Here they are:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...rch=Miami+Vice
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• FullerDawg
          Super Mego Man
          • Jan 5, 2007

Thanks thunderbolt but I checked out the Mezco figure . Doesnt really look like Crockett(Don Johnson). Come on hasnt anyone done a custom head of these two guys.One of most popular crime shows of all time. Help me out guys. Jerry

Comment

• Action Martin
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 30, 2007

CTVT sells a white suit for $2 or $3 that would be perfect for Crockett. I think the Bruce Wayne suit from Doc Mego would be great for Tubbs.
            Scott

Comment

• FullerDawg
              Super Mego Man
              • Jan 5, 2007

Yea Scott the CTVT stuff would work good just cant seem to find any heads for these two guys.Come on someone must have done Crocket&Tubbs before????? Jerry

Comment

• Spyweb007
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 18, 2006

When I was a kid I made Crockett and Tubs using some of the LJN SWAT guys, Deacon and. . . Hondo I think, the likeness wasn't really very good, but with the right clothes you knew who the were supposed to be.

Comment

• roman
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jan 25, 2003

miami vice

I tried actually.

This was my Crocket attempt. I did use the CTVT white suit and t shirts but I dyed the jacket and shirt. I spary painted the CTVT dress shoes .. no socks of course. The head was a mego Aquaman which I tried to modify with scuilpy.

Loved this show.

I did by a Mexco Tubbs figure but the head and accessories are a bit bigger than Mego stuff. I attemptiong to try to shrink them but not having much luck.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎