X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Corellian Corvette
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 27, 2004

McDonald Land Toys - Update from ComicCon

Not sure how many people care but I thought I would post.

I swung by the Huckleberry Toys booth at SDCC and noticed that they have new boxes for all the McDonaldland "repro" toys.

Looks like the boxes are going to replace the cards, and the verisons of the toys shipping to retailers are going to be boxed (the boxes are very nice)

So, if anyone wants the carded versions of the toys to match the originals, they are only available at SDCC. They made a handful of carded sets and are selling them there. There are also several variants that are carded as well, and you can get them all.

That's all!
    Like M.A.S.K.?
    www.albertpenello.com/mask
  • spaceace35
    Career Member
    • Feb 1, 2008

unfortunatly i am located very far away from california
    Rockin Rebels

Comment

• Mr Havoc
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 27, 2008

what was the price and you willing to pick them up for someone? I don't live close either.

Comment

• Corellian Corvette
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 27, 2004

Hey Mr. Havoc where are you in WA? I actually live there a well.

I'm down here for work and don't have a ton of extra time, but I will do my best.

The sets aren't acutually here. You buy them now, and they ship them to you. Shipping is included in the price (good news).

There are 2 options - $75 for the basic set of 5 figures, and $175 for all 10 figures (which includes 2 additional variants of Cap, 1 of Hamburgler and one of the Mayor IIRC) for $175.

Since they can be shipped I have thought of way to do this. If you're interested.

PayPal me the money (+ extra to cover PayPal fees) for whichever set you want to albert@albertpenello.com

shoot me an email at albert@albertpenello.com the address you would like them shipped to and whether you're getting the 5 or the 10.

I will then go to the booth and buy them and have them shipped to you. After that, it's out of my hands

If I can't get them or they are out (which I don't think they are) of course I'll just refund the money.
        Like M.A.S.K.?

Comment

• JDeRouen
          Author of Small Things
          • Jun 14, 2001

Albert, wish I knew you were there! I was too, and just logged in to report the very same news you just posted.

FYI, these will finally be available in August!
          --
          Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

No list of the products?
            What are the actual "10 figures" spoken of?
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• kerowack
              Career Member
              • Feb 27, 2008

Albert! I love your M.A.S.K. website. I've been a member for over a year!

It's actually my homepage because I love the line so much.

You like the Mcdonalds line too? Man! Who knew?

Comment

• Corellian Corvette
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 27, 2004

Keep in mind - I'm talking about CARDED versions. I talked with the Huckelberry toys folks, and the versions you get through those stores will be in a box. They had limited run of carded figures available for sale at SDCC.

Since I have an original carded set of Remco figures, getting the carded versions was important to me.

Joe - MAN! What a bummer. I actually had a ton of free time I wish we could have finally met!

Kerowack -Thanks for the kind words. I actually got a chance to talk with the Hasbro folks quite a bit about MASK while I was there. Check the forum!
                Like M.A.S.K.?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎