X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Comic Book Geek
    Stays Crunchy in Milk
    • Aug 2, 2004

Remembering why I hate Tetris

Ever get images stuck in your head? And I'm not talking about the time when you were 8 years old and walked in on your parents. (shiver) ... I'm talking about tetris images. I played it a few times yesterday and ever since I've been putting tetris pieces together in my head. It's driving me crazy. I vow that I will never play Tetris again... or walk into my parent's bedroom without knocking first.
    Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron
  • theantiquetiger
    Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
    • Nov 12, 2005

Do your parents play Tetris in the nude as well, like mine does?

Speaking of play Tetris without actually playing the game. Back in 1991 when the 1st GameBoy came out, I was activated in the National Guard to go to Desert Storm.

Tetris was THE game to have with that Gameboy. We spent 2 months at Fort Polk waiting to deploy and we had alot of spare time. We spent it playing Tetris for hours on end.

The bathroom's floor in the barracks was made up of one inch square tiles. I remember sitting there doing my biz, and imaging the game in the tiles of the floor. The game would actual run in my head and I would see those floor tiles fall into place. I wrote my imaginary high score on the stall wall!!
    sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

yeah i was addicted to that in elementary school when I was like 10 or 11 in 90-91,I use to spend hours playing that crap,now I could play it for like 5 minutes and it's enough for me,really good game but really frustrating too
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• DocDrako
        Formerly Doc Drako
        • Nov 11, 2004

Originally posted by Comic Book Geek
        Ever get images stuck in your head? ...I played it a few times yesterday and ever since I've been putting tetris pieces together in my head. It's driving me crazy. I vow that I will never play Tetris again...
        I used to do the same thing! I thought I was insane. Now I know it's not just me. I tried to put Tetris away for good once. It didn't work for me. I had to "lose" the recharge pack in order to quit.

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

• batmanmc
          mego batman collector
          • Jun 22, 2004

its very addictive thats why i havent played it yet. like lays chips once you start you cant stop

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 1, 2005

I recently pulled out the old Nintendo system and started playing Tetris again, and sure enough I have the same problem as you, I wind up with Tetris on the brain for days! Haha.

Comment

• aeons
              • Sep 3, 2007

I really like tetris

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍