X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drwhofan74
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 19, 2005

Deep thoughts on posterity...

Has anyone given any thought to the notion that one day the customs we are making now will be looked upon as folk art? My wife and I went to a little art museum in Paris last year, and they had painted miniatures exhibited as art. I thought that was great!

200 years from now is the Smithsonian going to have an exhibit of folk art superheroes and science fiction characters of the 21st century?
    sigpic"Sorry for the noise. My pet cricket has restless leg syndrome."
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

It would be cool to be remembered like that. Who knows, maybe then they'll be worth crazy money, like Picasso's now. Wonder if I can get an advance now on that crazy money
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

If I die, I'm counting on you guys to help Mrs. TBolt id my figures so she can sell them on ebay. I think the only ones she will know are Batman and Superman
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• brineb
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 26, 2006

When I go, just toss my figure on the funeral pyre with me so I'll have them in Valhalla!!!
        I also play with other dolls:
        http://brineb.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎