X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoulSinger
    Singer Of Mego Love
    • Oct 22, 2007

EMCE Toys IPO?

I was wondering if EMCE Toys decided to sell stock, how many of us would invest? I think an influx of funds would give the power to get licenses. I'd invest. Your thoughts?

Bob
  • starsky
    veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

i'm not even sure who owns emce toys? is it a sole proprietor or a corporation?

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

the only way I'd even consider it,would be if they did the Super heroes line
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• SoulSinger
        Singer Of Mego Love
        • Oct 22, 2007

TO get the license for that line might take extra funds. That's why I think an IPO would get it done. If they got the price for the license, got the process rolling, and then offered an IPO, it would help the situation.

Bob

Originally posted by toys2cool
        the only way I'd even consider it,would be if they did the Super heroes line

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
          valar morghulis
          • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by starsky
          i'm not even sure who owns emce toys? is it a sole proprietor or a corporation?
          Emce Toys is a brand of Spherewerx, LLC, which calls itself a "genre marketer", or "subculture marketer". Don't know if Paul Clarke is the sole owner/member of the LLC or if he has other partners.

As far as investing, buying their Star Trek repros is as far as I'm going with that

Comment

• Hulk
            Mayor of Megoville
            • May 10, 2003

When someone tells me they have a contract with Walmart, then I'd consider it, until then, China made toys are not exactly what I'd consider a strong investment. Imagine what the stock would do with the recent delays.

Comment

• jacsfc
              Career Member
              • Aug 2, 2004

hulk hit it right on the head. also, continuing with the super heroes line would just lower the value of the original figures. why do so many people want them to make repros of the heroes line. if you want the figures buy the originals on ebay or from other members of this board they are not very expensive.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎