• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Whine alert!!!

Ok. here goes.
    Several weeks ago I found several TVCT Munster's figures at a local used vid store. They specialize in fanboy type stuff and got the Figures cheap. I bought em up for a price lower than TVCT's website offers. So I salvaged most for customizing which gave me 2 pale blue bodies to play arround with. Later. At Mego Meet. I found several classic grey type alien heads. I hatched a plan for the Herman bodys. Now the ussual reported compliment of the grey type alien encounter is 3 grey's . So I purchased 3 Heads. It was'nt till last night that my budget allowed me to purchase a third Herman body. So I went to the TVCT web site and found that the Munsters line of figures has been discontinued. Sucks dont it.
    Last edited by ddgaff1132; Jul 8, '08, 5:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

don't you just hate that.....
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Ebay, its all on ebay.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

I gotta wonder though. Why they discontinued the figures. Heck you cant even get the colored body. Could it be a liceincing issue? Anyway you cut it. It puts a cramp in what should be a simple customizing project.
        Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• spaceace35
          Career Member
          • Feb 1, 2008

that does suck
          Rockin Rebels

Comment

• ctc
            Fear the monkeybat!
            • Aug 16, 2001

>Why they discontinued the figures. Heck you cant even get the colored body. Could it be a liceincing issue?

Probably. The Munsters was probably licensed for a set amount of time. The bodies probably went out of production well before the rights to make the figures ended. Too bad, 'cos I could use five Eddie bods.

Don C.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎