Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone own a copy of FF #1? I need a reference from it.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Anyone own a copy of FF #1? I need a reference from it.

Working on my pre costumed Fantastic Four, and have a color question. In the first issue when they go to Monster Isle, what are the colors of the "action" suits they are wearing? One reprint I have has green tops with purple pants, another has all purple suits.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

The reprint I have has Green and Blue....go figure

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

From "Origins of Marvel Comics": Green and Blue
      From "Marvel Milestone Edition": All Purple
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
        Pat Troughton in disguise
        • Nov 21, 2007

I've got an original ...gimme 5 and I'll have a look
        ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
          • Nov 21, 2007

Ok I've had a look....when they arrive at Monster Isle...Reed is wearing all blue....Johnny is wearing brown trousers and orange top....Sue looks like a red all in one and Bens coat is yellow...with purple trunks and green hat.
          Hope that helps
          ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Awww crap. And here I was thinking that they were wearing proto uniforms there. Thanks Mr. Fett.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
              • Nov 21, 2007

no probs...now to take off my gloves, open the vault, pay off the guards, place the issue back in its multiple baggies and card protectors...and put it away.....What you want another referance...you could have said earlier....lol

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

Is it that particular comic the Stormtrooper is reading on the john?
                No wonder you need gloves to handle it....

Originally posted by Bo8a_Fett
                no probs...now to take off my gloves, open the vault, pay off the guards, place the issue back in its multiple baggies and card protectors...and put it away.....What you want another referance...you could have said earlier....lol
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                  • Nov 21, 2007

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
                  Is it that particular comic the Stormtrooper is reading on the john?
                  No wonder you need gloves to handle it....

so that's where page 7 went...must keep that loo roll holder full...

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎