X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Doctor Who: The Forgotten

New Comic out soon written by Tony Lee and art by Pia Guerra (Y:The Last Man).....features 10 Doctors...
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....
  • Bionic Joe
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 10, 2006

I saw it listed, I ordered the first issue and the second is on this months order form, It sounds very interesting

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
      • Nov 21, 2007

Indeed I may well have problems getting it as the other 2 series that came out has loads of problems getting to the UK.
      ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• Bionic Joe
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 10, 2006

Originally posted by Bo8a_Fett
        Indeed I may well have problems getting it as the other 2 series that came out has loads of problems getting to the UK.
        HMMN i usally find it had to get DR WHO items here in the states mostly it's the novels i have a had time with,I figured anything DR WHO would be easy to get in England, Perhaps you sould do what i did i have a friend who i get to send me figures and books and i get her items she has trouble locating it helps the both of us

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

Man...You're even trying to take over the Comics section, with all this Dr.Who stuff!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
            • Nov 21, 2007

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎