X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

He-Man figure Clamp Champ

Does anybody have a loose classic version of the character Clamp Champ from the MOTU He-Man line in the 1980s they may be able to send me so I can mold the head?

Please let me know. All help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Austin
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Sorry, no Clamp Champ, Austin.

But I'm interested, too, in Mego-scale Masters of the Universe heads. Do you or others offer them?

Right now, I'm thinking of He-Man, Skeletor, Man-at-Arms, & Beastman, maybe others.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mr Havoc
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 27, 2008

ebay has four or so of them for cheap

Comment

• megowgsh
        Customego HoF Curator
        • Nov 19, 2003

Where are they and what do you consider cheap?

Comment

• Mr Havoc
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 27, 2008

MOTU CLAMP CHAMP PINCOR MOC !! - eBay (item 120277847536 end time Jul-05-08 1242 PDT)
          here ya go

Comment

• megowgsh
            Customego HoF Curator
            • Nov 19, 2003

Dude,

with all due respect I am not going to buy a MOC Series 1 MOTU Clamp Champ just to rip it open and mold the head.

I would not want to do that to the poor guy who needs one MOC.

Help me find a loose one is crappy shape that would be worth inflicting a little pain on

Thanks!

Austin

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by megowgsh

Help me find a loose one is crappy shape that would be worth inflicting a little pain on

Thanks!

Austin
              I've got a post up on a He-Man collector board asking for one so give me a few days and I might be able to help with this.

Craig

Comment

• kresge1
                Museum_Bozo
                • Jun 20, 2001

MOTU He-Man 1980's Vintage CLAMP CHAMP 100% Complete! - eBay (item 360067367077 end time Jul-10-08 18:52:47 PDT)
                Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• kresge1
                  Museum_Bozo
                  • Jun 20, 2001

He Man Masters of the Universe Original 1980s Figures - eBay (item 330247234339 end time Jul-05-08 02:35:26 PDT)

Comment

• megowgsh
                    Customego HoF Curator
                    • Nov 19, 2003

Thanks for the posts Vin.

Problem is these loose start out cheap and the next thing you know they're going for $25.

I just don't want to make that kind of investment for a figure I am going to mold and then give to my kids to play with.

Thanks,

Austin

Comment

• kresge1
                      Museum_Bozo
                      • Jun 20, 2001

No problem Austin.i will keeep my eyes open for you
                      Vinny
                      P.S Is that a Luke cage figure your making?

Thanks for the posts Vin.

Problem is these loose start out cheap and the next thing you know they're going for $25.

I just don't want to make that kind of investment for a figure I am going to mold and then give to my kids to play with.

Thanks,

Austin

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I'm going to my buddy's comic/toy shop in a week or so. I'll check to see if he has one loose. What price were you thinking?

And is this for Power Man? 'Cause I'm looking for a PM head.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megowgsh
                          Customego HoF Curator
                          • Nov 19, 2003

He is not for Luke Cage: Power Man. He is for a secret character I am making for a contest and I really don't want to pay more than $10 shipped.

And, if you are in need of a Luke Cage head, I enlarged the Marvel Legneds head to fit Mego scale, I just do not have it up on my site yet.

PM me if you want one.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

He is not for Luke Cage: Power Man. He is for a secret character I am making for a contest and I really don't want to pay more than $10 shipped.

And, if you are in need of a Luke Cage head, I enlarged the Marvel Legneds head to fit Mego scale, I just do not have it up on my site yet.

PM me if you want one.
                            Thanks! I'll check for you.

Comment

• Vortigern99
                              Scholar/Gentleman/Weirdo
                              • Jul 2, 2006

Originally posted by Speed Racer
                              I've got a post up on a He-Man collector board asking for one so give me a few days and I might be able to help with this.

Craig

Would it be possible to request a link to this collector board? I have a bunch of really nice MOTU toys that didn't sell on ebay last month. Maybe I'd have better luck going straight to collectors. Thanks either way.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎