X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave Mc
    Administrator
    • Oct 20, 2002

Customizer of the Month for July is Mike Rogers

This month we get to chat with box/card maker extraordinare, Mike Rogers. But Mike isn't all about the packaging, stop by CustoMego, check out some of Mike's custom figures and get to know him a little better.

CustoMego
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Congrats Mike....love the Bergman
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Well deserved - I just received my first order from Mike: boxes for all the WGSH (minus the Teen Titans, cause I don't have 'em...yet), AND Jet Jungle and the Monsters. EVERY SINGLE BOX looks store bought and pristine. Also, Mike's a true gentleman and kept me updated via e-mail as to the progress of the boxes.

Mike, I owe ya a beer... ahhhh, make it a six-pack! Thanks and congratulations!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• mego73
        Printed paperboard Tiger
        • Aug 1, 2003

Originally posted by Timothy2251
        Well deserved - I just received my first order from Mike: boxes for all the WGSH (minus the Teen Titans, cause I don't have 'em...yet), AND Jet Jungle and the Monsters. EVERY SINGLE BOX looks store bought and pristine. Also, Mike's a true gentleman and kept me updated via e-mail as to the progress of the boxes.

Mike, I owe ya a beer... ahhhh, make it a six-pack! Thanks and congratulations!
        and it was also minus Thor

I took pictures of your order before I sent it out (because I always kicked myself when I didn't on the occasion of a super order). Here's Timmy's order (the top row of boxes is put there digitally from another picture since it was precarious to stack them three high)

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Congratulations, Mike!

Your boxes actually inspire me to do customs to place in them.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• YANOULI
            Part-Time Timelord
            • Jan 9, 2006

Great stuff, congratulations.
            " But you can't kill me, i'm a Genius "

Comment

• censy
              thread killer
              • Sep 26, 2007

Nice recognition for a very nice member here.

Thanks for the great boxes Mike, I'll be getting more down the road.

Chris

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

Enjoy the spotlight Mike, God knows you deserve it
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Brown Bear
                  Still Old School
                  • Feb 14, 2008

As I looked through his spotlight, I realized several of his customs were ones leaving me saying "WOW" to myself. Awesome work and I love his simple, Mego true style.

Congrats!
                  Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• AUSSIE-Rebooted-AMM
                    I was NEVER here!
                    • Jun 22, 2008

Freakin WOW. Those Customs are killers!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!

Well Deserved!!!!

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                      MeGoing
                      • May 14, 2003

Congratulations to a very talented customizer, and really nice guy. I love your stuff Mike!

Comment

• sauce
                        Removed
                        • Jun 24, 2007

Mike, you are just incredible! I have enjoyed working with you and look forward to more groovy things in the future. Your work is that of a true artist addicted to this Mego thang. Yeah baby!!

Comment

• megowgsh
                          Customego HoF Curator
                          • Nov 19, 2003

I have a number of Mike's cards and they are phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!
                          Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• jessica
                            fortune favors the bold
                            • Nov 5, 2007

Lovely work! Congratulations. I most especially love your Planet of the Apes boxes.
                            Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
                            Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
                            1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
                            1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎