Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kschemer
    • Jun 26, 2008

teen titans boots???

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if teen titan boots will fit a 8 inch figure? I think,but not sure, the teen titans are 7 inch figures. can anyone help?
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

I don't think so. The scale is not just the height but also the size of the body, hands, and feet.
    Scott

Comment

• Cosmicman
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 12, 2005

If you are using and original titan boot it will. The rubbery material will stretch over it. I remember I did that back in the day when I "upgraded" Aqualad into a bigger adult. It didn't look that bad.
      More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Dave Mc
        Administrator
        • Oct 20, 2002

Titans are 6" figures. Even if you manage to get it on there somehow without ripping or tearing, I can't imagine it would look right. What are you trying to accomplish, perhaps there are other alternatives we might suggest.

Comment

• Action Martin
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by Dave Mc
          Titans are 6" figures.
          I thought that they were. But I keep reading conflicting sizes here at the Museum. Doesn't Ben's book list them as 7"?
          Scott

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Wrathdemon
            If you are using and original titan boot it will. The rubbery material will stretch over it. I remember I did that back in the day when I "upgraded" Aqualad into a bigger adult. It didn't look that bad.
            I "upgraded" my original Aqualad, too! It turned out well, but now I look back and think, I wasted an Aqualad!?!?!

The vintage boots worked well for this because they are indeed stretchy & the figure was bare-legged (I had removed the flesh tights from the suit).

I had to trim down the feet/toes, though.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

A side thought: The Titans gloves look pretty good on an 8" figure, and they can be trimmed to serve as wrist-bands. I used trimmed Kid Flash gloves to replace my Thor elastic bands.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Dave Mc
                Administrator
                • Oct 20, 2002

They actually are closer to 7". Aqualad stand 6.75 for example. They have just always been refered to as 6" around here so that's what I called them.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎