Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mister Sinister Famous Covers to mego conversion!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Mister Sinister Famous Covers to mego conversion!

I was trying to think of a way to make a Mister Sinister for my daughter's evil mutant collection and I came across a guy on eBay that shoved a mego body into a baggy Famous Cover's suit. So for a small price I took the doll off his hands and went to work converting the Famous Covers doll to mego

I am not sure if the guy who started this is a member here or not. I took the parts off his hands and cut open the body suit and re-sewn them down to size to fit the mego body. I then redid the gloves by creating a pair out of a repo batman gloves and sculpey them to the wrist of the doll and painted them.

The head conversion idea goes to the guy on eBay. I am sure if he is a member he will speak up and claim his head work. LOL
    I made the belt by cutting down the Famous Covers belt and re-notching it and snapping it into place.

Here is the outcome. I don't really consider this a mego custom master piece, just a simple Famous Covers to mego conversion.... Thanks whoever gave me the idea!

More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Cool, Cat. I guess his lameness as a villain is demonstrated by the fact that Starsky and Hutch are able to take him down.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

He looks good,i love the face
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Cosmicman
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Cool, Cat. I guess his lameness as a villain is demonstrated by the fact that Starsky and Hutch are able to take him down.
        I think I just peed myself!
        More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Alberto Malnati
          low tech animal
          • Nov 30, 2002

Good one wrattie! the result is megoish and the character is perfectly matched!
          BIRD LIVES!!!
          ciao Al

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎